I'm Married

The next morning

The next morning snuck up on me all too fast. All I wanted to do was sleep, sleep and sleep some more, I didn't want to show up for work I didn't really want to do much of anything.

Last night was a rollercosterfor my emotions for sure. With Zak, we left things where they lie, but with Jesse, that was something different entirely, after asking me to make this marriage work and try at it, I thought to myself what have I got to lose.

My feelings for Zak were always going to be there, we had a bond, but after the week we had and the lines blurred and I was in the wrong in his eyes but, I seen him in the wrong in mine.

That night I had pushed him away for good reasons.. Not to be another notch on his bed post to be someone's first choice, because simply he was mine.

I rolled over and was met with an empty bed, something I was totally used to. As I snuggled into my pillows the bathroom door opened.

Out walked Jesse in nothing but a towel still dripping from the shower.

"Morning," he smiled at me.

"M morning" I stuttered.

"Sleep ok?" He asked, walking closer to the bed.

I nodded and looked up at him.

"I hope you don't mind, I went for a run, and needed a shower, and I also checked out of my hotel room hoping it's ok I stay here?" He said.

"No, not at all. It's kinda nice having you here" she smiled softly.

"Ok, good, now I'm going to get dressed and you my, dear are getting a nice hot shower and I'm making breakfast and giving you a ride to work" he smiled.

I tried to rebut, but his lips kissed mine. "Now go on," he smiled and went into the closet to get dressed as I went and took my shower.

As I walked down the steps I had my hair down and his natural wave, my wedges strapped on, and my wedding ring around my neck

As I walked down the steps I had my hair down and his natural wave, my wedges strapped on, and my wedding ring around my neck. I wasn't ready to tell Zak just yet that I wasn't ending my marriage as soon as he would have liked, It's true, I was trying to make this work I didn't have anything to lose. Maybe a friend, but as of right now I doubted we were even that close after everything we had gone through in the past few weeks.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a loud bang, making me turn towards the kitchen.

"Everything ok in there?" I asked, walking towards Jesse.

"Y Yes," he said quickly wiping up pancake batter on the counter. I smiled when he had some on his cheek and chin.

"Come here" I smiled, getting a wet rag I held his chin gently and wiped off the pancake batter from his cute dimples and smile.

"So do you want to talk about what just happened?" I smiled.

"You caught me off guard," he said