The Goat man's Bridge part 2

To say I slept good was an understatement. I hadn't slept much at all from thinking about everything I had been through with that man that selfish son of a bitch. I've given up a lot in the past years with him. Dating I kissed that good bye long ago because there were never very many offers but there was the occasional one here and there where I'd politely turn it down thinking just maybe I'd get the offer I've been looking for since the second I met him.

Maybe I was the selfish one here. He did work and work and work some more, he'd never have time for me or end up calling me needy and moody cause I'd just end up wanting too much from him and it'd just never work for us as much as I would want it and him too.

I had stirred, hearing a knock at the hotel door. Hearing his familiar voice I bit my lip and rolled onto my belly covering up with my blanket and held my pillow hiding my face.

"Hey man, is she coming?" Zak asked bacon

"No, man she's exhausted plus I'm sure she's not feeling well, so give her the day off just some time, I'm sure she has more than enough shots for you," he said and then I heard footsteps coming closer my heart raced maybe he could tell I was faking.

I felt his fingers run through my bangs and I'm sure looking into my eyes, that I'm sure looked amazing after the intense crying session I had the night before.

I felt his lips on my temple and he sighed "get some sleep, I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear, then I heard him walk away.

"Keep an eye on her if she needs anything get it for her no expense ok?" I told bacon. Then he must have remembered that he was driving them to location today.

"Shit," he mumbled "well I'll leave her a note and then we'll go" he said.

A few moments later I stayed in the same position I was before but was getting a cramp so I moved and stretched opening my eyes and seen him standing next to me causing me to jump.

"I'm not that hideous am I?" He said joking and I just shook my head and rolled over with my back to him.

"Britt.."

"Not feeling well and you've got work to do so good-bye" I said and my morning voice was thick.

"Britt please let me....we need to talk," he sat next to me trying to turn me over.

"No WE don't I stand by what I said like night so either stop doing it with me around or send me home do you think I like seeing my boss fresh out of the shower and expecting you and getting some slut of the night answering your door it's shitty and I hope you had some respect for me you must not because I'm still not part of the "crew" it's like you keep reminding me I'm nothing to you and I'm always going to me someone's second choice so I don't need you today I can't even stand to look at you right now I've given you a lot over our time together working the things I've given up for you I can't get back the missed Birthday parties the missed family get together hell even just hanging out with friends all because I was stuck with you because you needed me. I love my job I do Zak but right now I want a break. When this season is over I'm going on a vacation." She told him and rolled over.

"Z we gotta go man" bacon called for him.

I heard him growl and I pulled the blanket over my face to start crying all over again. When I heard the door shut is when the sobbing started.

-----------------

After a few hours one crying session and a nap, I decided to get up get a shower and have a day off would be good for my soul. So after a shower, I got dressed in this lovely ensemble.