Chapter 3- Not the bitch you thought I was

After finding what I needed I let out a sigh, yes he got on my nerves, yes he pushed my buttons but that was the last straw he wasn't going to talk to me like that nor should he talk to anyone like that working for you or not.

With the to do paper in my hand I walked down the stairs seeing him eat another bite and going to toss it away.

"Don't you dare toss that after what I spent on the two of those things by themselves" I said making him look at me.

"It's not full of sugar it's all natural sugars from the fruit is all that's in it" she said and walked to the fridge and got my water out of it and took a sip.

"Listen" I started as he looked looked up at me

"Last night was what it was..I know you are no monk and that you are a man but please do not put me in that kind of situation again understood?" I asked and seen his eyes soften some

"Ok" was all he said

"K" I replied and was about to walk when I stumbled into the black clothed wall, and before I could speak his arms were wrapped around me.

As he did so he confused me. Sure the hug was nice and warm inviting protective it was nice but also kinda worried me. With a pat on his back I said "zak kinda creeping me out you're not a hugger"

"Just shut up and take it ok?" Was all I heard when he pulled me in closer and I hugged back.

"Ok feel better now master of the house?" I asked.

When he finally let go he was smirking.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing I think I'll keep that title...master had a ring to it" he smirked only making me roll my eyes

"Yes sir I'm off to do your things you should be doing mr star...wanna tag along?" I asked which I should have never done...

ZAK POV

Guilt was eating away at me, I shouldn't be eating this damn muffin. It's gooey goodness was like the plague in me right now.

Damn it. I'm done with it.

I headed towards the trash when Britt spoke.

"Don't you dare toss that after what I spent on the two of those things by themselves." She growled, coming down the stairs at a fast pace.

A part of me always found her attitude, amusing. She was comical in her own way, which is one of the reasons I employed her.

I was about to speak when she continued "It's not full of sugar, it's all natural sugars from the fruit, that's all that is in it." She finished getting herself a bottle of water.

I felt slightly less guilty, but only slightly.

I heard her sigh causing me to look up at her "Listen... Last night, was what it was. I know you are no monk and that you are a man but please. Do not put me in that kind of situation again, understood?" She asked looking up at me.

Innocence screamed from her eyes causing my defence walls to crack. I was a jerk for even asking her, I crossed the line last night and to even contact her at 2 am in the morning was taking advantage.

My guilt for the darn muffin was now guilt for Britt.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Okay." She replied and went to walk away when I felt an impulse and acted on it.

Crushing her against my chest she froze and awkwardly patted my back "Zak? Kinda creeping me out. You're not a hugger." She pointed.

"Just shut up and take it ok?" I asked. She sniggered and hugged me back. I always felt nothing but positive vibes from her.