My Day Off...

After getting home last night Jesse and I talked for a while before going to sleep. I had felt so bad about the failed attempt at a date and I swore to make it up to him. He wasn't mad at me because things happen last night, although I kept the after dinner clean up to myself. 

When I woke up the next morning the sun shining through my curtains I rolled over onto my side and faced the man that was sharing my bed. His lips slightly parted snoring softly, I smiled I was lucky, extremely lucky considering the situation we were in. I leaned over and kissed his forehead gently and got up and went and got a shower and got dressed. Coming out of the closet in some shorts and just a long sleeve shirt, I heard a whistle.

Looking up I saw Jesse sat up some with his arm behind his head, looking dare I say sexy.

"What?" I smiled at him.

"My view," he winked and raised his finger, motioning me to come to him and I did so.

"When do you go to work?" he asked.

"I don't today" I told him, seeing his smile get bigger.

"What like you're happy to spend the entire day with me that could be either good for our marriage or really bad" I laughed just joking around with him.

"Well, we finally get the chance to have that date I keep talking about," he smiled, taking hold of my hand and pulling me into his lap, over the blanket.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked, looking down at my hands fidgeting with my fingernails when I felt his finger lift my chin up.

"Well, for starters, you're nice to me, let me marry you, let me move in you've opened your home to a stranger yet you've shown trust that most people wouldn't dare do..I see you're a good person with a very sweet and kind heart who's had some trouble along the way, but nothing too bad she can't overcome...I look into those eyes and see that you deserve so much more then what you've been shown In the past. I like you a lot Britt call this whatever you want to call this, but I do like you. I like how you wake up all cute and scrunch your nose from the sunlight coming in and then cuddle up into me like a pillow, I like how you kiss me it makes me feel happier in an instant, I like how you sing when you think no one's watching, I like how you dress to be cute yet comfortable, I like how you just hopped onto my bike and didn't fear it..."

"My dad was a rider" I mumbled keeping the tears in that were ready at a moments notice to fall.

"Britt our wedding night. We didn't do anything but hold each other and you told me how you just wanted to be loved in return and I'm going to keep that promise," he said and then the water works came as I covered my face sniffling he hugged me close and I wiped my eyes hugging him back.

"God, I don't deserve you I really don't, " I sniffled holding on to him still he pulled me back and wiped my eyes "sorry" I said, trying to do it myself but he just pushed my hands away and held my face.

"He doesn't know does he?" He looked me into my eyes.

"Who doesn't know what?" I said as my heart picked up a faster pace.

"The guy you're in love with," he spoke.

I looked away and wiped my eyes again "he does know some I kinda poured my heart out one night he was having a bad night and I was trying to comfort him and he tried to sleep with me and I told him how I felt and that he deserved so much more then what he thought and I stopped him from sleeping with me because I wanted to be someone first choice for once and now it's been all weird and awkward annoying frustrating, and I'm left here with a marriage that I didn't plan and he's not happy about it I wasn't either it just happened and he found out that we're working it out and now he probably hates me more now than he ever has and there's nothing I can say to fix the damage I've caused" I said