Home- Where The Trouble Is part 2

A/N: I would just like to take the time to thank  and all that she does for me and this story, she's always there when I need her with anything from ideas to just fangirling. And I also want to say she does All of the Pov Points of  Zak, she truly doesn't get enough credit for the work she does and continues to do for me so many thank you's to her!! If  you haven't heard of her well, that's a shame lol she's a great writer and has the best stories anyone could read my favorites are of coarse the Zak Bagans ones, but she writes more than just him she has branched out to supernatural among others so if you find yourself needing something new to read I definitely recommend her for a great read that will get you hooked. 

Ok, I've talked enough, thank you for all of the votes and continued support for this story! You've waited long enough, here's Zak's p.o.v of finding out about the marriage.

Zak P.O.V

Eat, sleep, shower repeat.

Eat, sleep, shower, repeat.

Right now that is how I was living life, trying to deal with the constant woozy feeling in my mind and the negative energy that seemed to fill every room I entered. It was like wading through thick boggy water that threatened to steal your shoe at any second, only my shoes weren't at risk. I felt as if it was my soul.

I did my best to avoid anyone, the crew, Devin, my mom and Britt. Being an Empath meant I picked up more on what I should.... Right now I couldn't handle anyone elses feelings or emotions when mine were balls to the wall.

I needed continuity, stress free, clear atmospheric home and whilst Britt was here alone, that wasn't going to happen. It wasn't an easy option, it wasn't one I wanted to make, but I had to ring Cece to implement some rules in place as every time we spoke things went pear shaped and I ended up facing a barrage of verbal abuse and tears. Which like I said, isn't something I can deal with right now.

Hearing the front door open and close I stood up and headed out to have a word with Brittany before Cece arrived, that's if I could. Her voice emitted from the kitchen causing me to follow it where I found her giving Gracie a treat.

It seemed that the littlest things were beginning to grate me as well... I trained Gracie so that she wouldn't beg for food, not when she had her own. And that treats were in the reward system. It seemed Britt didn't get the memo when Cece explained that.

"You shouldn't do that." I spoke, causing her to jump slightly at the sudden projection of my voice in the quiet kitchen.

"Why's that?" She asked giving Gracie, her second half of the treat in front of me.

"She'll expect it." I answered, watching Gracie eat it quickly. I was convinced she knew that she wasn't supposed to have it and figured, out of sight? Out of mind.

"And that's a bad thing?" Britt asked with a little attitude.

"It is when you are not here, what's going to happen when you go on vacation or have time off?" I questioned.

"Then she's more excited for the next time she sees me." She answered with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Yeah.. Just another one getting someones hopes up." I muttered as Cece appeared beside me.

"Morning." Cece smiled happily at us both.

"Am I missing something?" Britt asked, confused looking at me with a confused and hurt expression. The emotions mixed with mine bringing back the woozy feeling so I left the room quickly to clear myself of it.