The Bridal Party....

The weekend came faster than I realized, a whole week had gone by with daily trips into the small town and going for a short jog on the beach, and eating breakfast at the local cafe which had amazing food.

This morning I did my routine, I got dressed did my jog and returned to the cafe to have my breakfast only this time after I had placed my and began relaxing with my phone, the bell rang as someone had entered the establishment.

I had casually had looked up quickly and back to my phone only to look right back up at the front door.

Stood there dressed in a nice t-shirt and jeans was none other than my soon to be ex-husband.

"Oh, hell" I whispered and let my hair down putting my baseball hat the only one I had Zak had given to me awhile ago for having one of the worst bad hair days.

Pulling the bill down hiding my eyes praying he didn't find me, also thinking why in the hell was he even here?

My thinking all came to a halt when I heard him speaking to my waitress, "Oh I found who I'm looking for" he smiled as he walked over to my table and cleared his throat.

Sighing softly to myself I looked up at the man that stood in front of me, he looked different, his eyes were slightly red, maybe he was just tired, his skin was a bit paler than the last time we saw each other.

"May I sit?" he asked.

"I probably shouldn't but go ahead," I said leaning back and pulling my hat off and hair back.

"You look beautiful," He said watching me.

"Can I take your order?" the waitress asked him.

"Yah I'll have water and whatever she's having," he said and turned his attention back to me, as she left to put his order in.

"Jesse, what are you doing here? How did you even find me?" I asked him.

"We need to talk and as for finding you it wasn't all that hard to find you from your phone it leaves your locations when you post on Instagram," he said

"So you're stalking me now? Jesse this is so wrong on so many levels.." I said.

"Britt I swear that all I want to do is talk with you set things straight," he said.

"There is nothing to talk about Jesse, you used me to get laid making me think we were trying to be a real married couple, I realized how naive I was in trusting you and believing that someone like you could actually fall in love with me" I said shaking my head and grabbing my things and went to my waitress "can you make that to go he's staying though" I said and going over to the counter and paying for my meal with Jesse right behind me.

"Please leave me alone, you've wasted so much of your time already and I'm moving on you need to do the same," I told him as the waitress, handed me my food and I walked to the door with him reaching out to me.

"Brittany Please" he hushed in a low tone.

"Are you ok miss?" on man spoke up.

"Yes I'm fine I'm Leaving," I said and walked out the door and to my car and headed back to the rental.

----------------------------

I walked into the home and set my things on the kitchen counter and pulled out my phone he was calling me.

"What?" I sighed answering it.

"Just let me talk let me explain, Brittany I was falling for you and even though I saw how you were with Zak it make me so jealous, and I hated it. I hated how I felt, I had you and lost you," he said