When You're Gone

It had been a few days since the last fight, and it was getting to be more of a habit than a random thing between Zak and myself, I hated fighting with him but there wasn't much I could do about it nowadays.

Currently I was getting ready for another day of work and after spending a nice dinner at home and a movie night seemed to ease me of the impending doom that was to come. One was going into work and not knowing what kind of mood my boss was going to be in and Two Jesse was leaving for work in Chicago, something I wasn't really happy about him leaving but a man had to make a living right? All he's told me he is an actor on this show and it's about Chicago cops. Sure, it was interesting and I'd love to see it someday, hopefully soon, but he was leaving the next morning and I was going to be sad to see him go, I mean, come on he is my accidental husband, plus he was never in the ugly colum.

As I ran my brush through my hair probably looking like I had a lot on my mind, Jesse came up behind me and held my waist startling me some.

"Sorry," he spoke gently kissing my exposed shoulder

"No, I'm sorry I'm jumpy and need to relax cause I have a lot on my mind... With work, " she said kind of covering up the Zak part of the equation, well leaving it out.

"You need to relax," he said, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Well, you leave tomorrow, my boss may or may not be a dick today, I have errands to run for myself today and not enough time to do that and spend time with you tonight..." she said and sighed as she was turned around looking up at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm tired and frustrated and don't really have an outlet to release" she sighed putting her forehead on his chest.

"You need a release?" he asked.

"Yes, " she sighed, looking up at him.

"Let me help?" he smiled kneeling down in front of her running his hands up her thighs grabbing hold of her panties as her breathing picked up her phone rang. ZAK read across the screen.

"Fuck me!" I groaned.

"I was trying to" he looked up at me starting to laugh.

"It's NOT funny, " she said, annoyed and picked up the phone in the same matter

"What?"

"Morning to you too sunshine" she heard Zak smirking.

Giving him the "stop it" look and pushing his hands away. "Oh bite me. What do you want this early?" she said, rubbing her face as Jesse smirked and tried again to help her release.

"Hello?" Zak said.

"Sorry, what did you say?" she said

"What are you doing that's so important." he said

"Nothing," I said, walking away from Jesse and grabbing my bag, "I'm on my way out the door what do you need?" I said.

"I think you know," he said, knowing he was smirking and talking about being a pervert

"Then you called the wrong number mines not hooker's r us" I bit back.

"You are in a mood this morning what's wrong sunshine" he smiled

"You, being so damn cheery in the morning" I mumbled which in my mind only meant one thing, he got lucky last night.

"I need you do pick up some things for Gracie and then come make my smoothie" he said

"You are more than capable of putting frozen fruit and liquid in a mixer Zak" I sighed