3

I woke up and realized I was in matts arms. "Morning" he said. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be so closed to you" I said. "It's fine"

I smiled and got up. "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his phone and got up immediately. "We have 15 minutes" he said.

I gasped and ran into the washroom and brushed my teeth with my finger since I didn't have a tooth brush, and washed my face.

I quickly combed my hair and walked into the room to see Matt ready. "Damn that was quick" I stated. He chuckled and handed me clothes. "Here's some joggers and a hoodie" he   said.

I thanked him and walked back into the washroom and changed quickly. After 3 minutes, I walked out of the washroom and saw him at the stairs waiting.

"Let's go" he said. I nodded my head and followed him into his car. As he started driving off i got a text from Madison and Catia in a group chat.

Madison/Catia/me

Madison- you got 5 minutes to get your ass here Kim

Catia- fuck life, I hate science class

Me- I have something huge to tell you guys, and you Both are gonna freak, and I mean freak In a bad way

Madison- I gotta know, tell me now

Catia- Hoe I wanna know, tell us right now

Me- funny, I'll just tell you in person, way to much to text

I closed my phone and realized we were at school already. "Ugh, I hate school" he complained. "Agreed"

I walked out of his car and we started walking inside the school. Everyone was staring at us as we walked down the hall.

"Why are they staring" I whispered.
"Cause we never walked in school together before I'm guessing" he whispered back.

As we continued walking down the hall I saw Madison and Catia at there lockers talking. "I'm gonna go to my friends" I said. He nodded his head and hugged me awkwardly. "Bye" I said with a smile.

I walked over to Madison and Catia with a smirk. "What are we gonna freak about" Madison asked. "Ugh guys, why so soon" I groaned. "You said you had to talk about something, so tell us" catia said.

"Ugh fine. My parents are forcing me to Mary Matt" I said pointing at him. They looked at each other and smirked.

"He is pretty sexy though" Madison smirked. "So, it's marriage we are talking about here" I complained. "Do your parents hate you?" Catia asked.

"No. They said its gonna help me fall in love" I groaned. They just laughed. "Well, do you and Matt get along?" Madison asked.

"I mean yea we do. He's such a sweet guy. I just don't wanna get married", I stated. "Look, maybe if you try to make things work between you guys, you may fall in love" catia said while poking me. "Ughhhh, I hate life" I whimpered.

"I thought you always hated your life since your so ugly" I looked up and saw rose. The biggest bitch ever. I don't know what my brother sees in her.

"May I help you" i asked crossing my arms. "Yea, I was trying to find the Slut Committee for you" she laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "The only Slut I see is you" I smirked.

She gasped and walked off. "Why you such a bitch to her?" Mike said. "Where did you come from" I asked. "The washroom" he stated. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Your girlfriends a bitch mike. What do you Evan see in her", he rolled his eyes and walked away. "Nice talk" i yelled as he walked away.

"Fuck your brothers so sexy" Madison said eyeing him. "Ew" I said whiling looking at him. "You like him" Catia smirked. "I do not" she said while crossing her Arms.

I giggled at them argue about if she likes mike or not until the bell rang. "I gotta get to class" I said.

I waked into my English class and sat Down all the way in the back.

Matthews POV

"Dude, I'm so young. I still have my career ahead of me" I told Taylor. "Look man, I Totally understand. Just go on tour for 2 months and come back to your house, and try to play it like a normal daily routine" he told me.

"Dude, that's not Normal though. I mean your sisters really sexy, and sweet, but how can you love someone when your being forced to" I stated.

"Act like you aren't getting married. Flirt with her, and maybe you'll end of having those strong feelings" he told me. "Yea maybe, we will see"

Kim's POV

Finally it's lunch time. I walked into the cafeteria and saw Madison and Catia sitting at a table with Matt, Taylor, mike, rose, gilinsky and Johnson.

I walked over to the table and sat down beside Taylor and Matt. "Hey" I said with a smile. "Ew, it's that slut" rose said rolling her eyes. "Shut up" everyone said except for mike.

"Guys be nice" mike said.  "Yeah" rose said crossing her Arms. "Well besides all that, tours coming up" gilinsky said with a smile. "Can't wait" mike said.

Did I tell you how mike is just as big as Taylor is on social media. He has a lot of fans. And me, I'm pretty big. But not as big as they are, so I'm not on tour.

"When is it?" I asked. "It's in 1 week" mike said. "Aw I'm actually gonna miss you Guys" I said. "You're coming" mike said. "Ugh, no I'm not" I said rolling my eyes. "Mom said you gotta go to be with Matt" mike said sticking out his tongue.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Whatever" I said crossing my arms. "I wanna go" rose said. "No" everyone said. "Guys, your so rude" mike said.

"You two wanna come" i asked Madison and Catia. A smile instantly appeared on there faces. "Yes" they squealed.

I giggled at there excitement and looked at Matt to catch him staring. Causing me to blush a bit.

"After school lets all go to my house" Matt said. We all agreed and started walking to our next period.

"We have class together slut" Rose smirked. "Fuck my life" I groaned.

        This is gonna be a long day

a/n

Another chapter will be coming up soon.