79

"Before you enter, you should know that I got 3 dogs from the pound, so if they jump on you, they are showing some love" he warned before opening the apartment door. I nodded my head, entering his apartment to find, 2 huge dogs on the sofa, and a puppy the size of my hand on the kitchen table crying.

How on earth did a puppy that small end up on something so tall. "Common, did you guys put him on table again" Jason said placing his keys down, and walking towards the puppy that was crying on the table.

I giggled a bit, running towards the 2 dogs on the sofa and immediately Started petting them. They instantly jumped on top of me giving me big slobbery kisses making me forget all about matt who was only on my mind.

"Wanna hold rascal" Jason asked while sitting next to me. I smiled at his Offer, taking rascal out of his hand and placing it on mine, and I mean hand, not hands.

^^^Picture of puppy^^^

"They're all so cute, awwwww he just yawned"

"You're so cute" he chuckled. I blushed at his words, placing the puppy on the sofa next the other two. "What are those two names?" I asked glancing at him. "Negan, and Lucille" he answered with a smile.

I raised my eyebrow at why those names sounded to familiar, but then burst into laughter as I released it. "You did not just use negan and Lucille from the walking dead for your dogs names"

"It sounded nice, plus those two can't stand being away from each other so I named them negan and Lucille cause negan can't standing being without Lucille" he said smirking as if he was smart.

I stood up from the sofa stretching my arms. "Can you give me some clothes" I asked. He nodded his head standing up from the sofa, while grabbing my hand as we walked toward his room.

Matt

I frowned at the thought of him, feeling as if I was going to burst into tears again. I don't want to cry, but I also feel as if I need to just let everything out or I'm going to just explode.

I didn't realize tears were going down my face until Jason wiped it away with sad eyes. "Don't cry over him anymore, I hate seeing you like this", "I know, it's just whenever he appears in my mind I get so sad, I feel so worthless" I cried.

"But you aren't, you're amazing, and I can say that everyday" he said grabbing my hand. I smiled at his words wrapping my Arms around him as I laid my head on his chest. "Why'd you kiss me today?" I finally asked.

He licked his lips staring down at me. "I'll tell you after, let me just grab you some clothes", I nodded my head, pulling away from the hug. I watched As he went through his drawers taking out Nike joggers and a top for me.