46

I got up and walked into the washroom slamming the door. "I don't expect you to forgive so easily. I just don't want you to hate me" he chocked out.

"How could I hate you if I love you" I replied. I looked at myself in the mirror and just waited For him to say something back to me. "I love you so much, please come out of the washroom"

I stayed silent not wanting to answer. I mean how could I. He just fucked another girl not so long ago. How can I even love him still after that.

I don't want to fight with him. I don't want to argue, I just want to hug him until I can't anymore. But how can I just want to forgive him so easily . I mean I can never stay mad at him for a long time. As much as I try.

I still remember the time when he kissed Lindsay. I told him it's ether we forgive or fight. And I  forgave him, because I loved him. Plus we gotta get married so it's ether one of those choices.

I rolled my eyes and opened the washroom door. Matt looked like a complete mess. His eyes were pure red, and he had tear stains on his cheeks.

"I don't forgive you. But I do love you" I said looking down. He lifted up my chin for me and him to make eye contact. "I won't cheat ever again" he whispered. I smiled a bit and pulled him into a hug.

How can I not stay mad at this boy. I always find a way to forgive him, even when I know I shouldn't.

"When we gotta go to the airport?" I mumbled through the hug. "Um, I think in 30 minutes. But we should start leaving now" he said. I nodded my head and pulled away from the hug.

I walked back into the room and grabbed my purse. What stayed in my mind was why he left the house to see her in the first place. Should I ask him?

"Matt. Why did you go see her in the first place" I asked. He looked up and groaned. "Baby, I don't want to talk about this anymore" he rolled his eyes. Did he really just do that.

"Don't baby me until you tell me" I crossed my arms. He chuckled and walked past me. "Looks like I'm not calling you baby then" he said.

I gasped and turned around to face him. "Than fuck you" I spat. I walked past him only to feel him grab my wrist and pull me into his chest. "Please fuck me" he whispered.

"Shut up matt. This isn't time for jokes. You cheated, and I still somehow try to make things good between us, and you don't answer my question!" I sassed.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Just let it be" he said. I laughed and walked away from him. "Don't talk to me until you tell me everything" I shouted.

I walked downstairs into the living room to see everyone patiently waiting. "Oh my gosh are you okay" catia ran towards me. "Yea are you? We heard you crying. We were going to go upstairs but we figured you wanted some time alone" Madison said.

"Yea, I'm fine. I kinda made things good between us, but now we aren't again because he doesn't know how to answer my questions" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why?" I heard someone say. I looked around the room and saw Nash was the one who asked. "Why, what?" I questioned. "Why, go back to him?" He asked. I just chuckled. "Well, looks like none of you know this. But looks like you guys will now. We are being forced to marry each other by our parents"

The guys lifted up their heads in shock. "Seriously?" Shawn asked. "Yep" I said popping the 'P'. "So your forced to be with each other?" Nash said raising his eyebrow.

"I mean. Into marrying each other yea. But a true relationship is our choice. we really do love each other. I'm just not talking to him at the moment until he answers my question" I said.

Nash bit his lip and looked down.

What's up with him?

"We should go to the airport" matt said walking downstairs the stairs. We all stared at him as he started walking towards us.

We all agreed and started grabbing our things to leave.

"You excited?" Matt asked smiling. I looked at him and rolled my eyes walking away.

I can't believe he thinks I'm going to talk to him after what he did. He's acting like nothing happened. But news flash Matthew, you cheated, and won't answer a god damn question.

"Come on Kim. I'm sorry" he groaned. I stopped and turned around facing him. "Shut up Matt, I tried making us work, but you just won't answer my god damn question, so you can go fuck off until you tell me" I spat.

I bumped shoulders with him and grabbed my suit case and walked out of our house. "Bring Burnie over to your moms, and lock the door" I yelled.

"You aren't coming in my car?" Matt shouted. I stoped walking and turned around. "Nope" I replied.

I started walking again and entered Cameron's car. "Ughhhh" I groaned loudly. Cameron and Nash turned around and looked at me. "You okay?" Cameron asked raising an eyebrow.

"matts an asshole" I mumbled. I crossed my arms. And looked out the window. "You two will be fine sooner or later" Nash laughed.

I ignored him and watched matt Carry Burnie into his car. I hate that dog. He  swallowed my charm bracelet. Stupid dog. I groaned again and went on my phone.

I just want to get to Florida already!

A/N

I'll update tomorrow.

I was way to sad to make this chapter longer.

I watched the walking dead today and fucking Glenn died. I'm so sad.