21

"Matthew this isn't funny, it's huge" I said looking at him seriously. He just stood there laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and just looked at all the hickeys on my neck.

"Babe, its fine, just get ready for school" he said kissing my cheek. I groaned and walk over to my walk in closet.

I grab myself high wasted shorts and an all white t-shirt. I was on my lady days, so I'm not up for looking good. I mean who wants to look good when you're bleeding yourself to death.

I walked into the washroom and changed into my outfit. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I'm not gonna bother with any makeup today. Screw all that.

I walked out of my washroom and saw Matt laying on the bed on his phone. He looked up and smiled at me. "You look beautiful" he said.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Matt I look awful today", as I was about to open the door I felt two pair of arms around me. "You look beautiful, trust me" he whispered.

I new I was probably blushing like crazy right now, but I don't really care. "Well thank you Espinosa, but right now we gotta get to a prison called school, so come on"

I grabbed on to his hand and walked downstairs. No point on making breakfast now, we are going to be late if I do.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed my all star Adidas. Those were my all time favourite shoes to wear, besides my favourite white slippers.

"Hurry up" I heard Matt yell from outside. I groaned like always and walked outside into his car.

I new today at school everyone was gonna give me looks cause of my hickey on my shoulder. I just gotta ignore it.

"So, you excited for school" Matt asked more like a joke. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Me, excited for school, Never", He laughed and continued to drive.

As we got to school me and Matt started walking to our lockers. His was like 4 lockers away from mine. "Hey, matty" I heard.

I looked around and saw Alison. How dare she call my man matty. Ugh, I hate her. "Matt" he corrected her. She rolled her eyes and starting moving her bra down to make her boobs bigger.

"Matty, I was wondering if you want to come to my house tonight" she asked biting her lip.

Did this girl just ask that question right in front of me. Like who's girl is this. "Excuse me, I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt, but to remind you, we are dating" i said with attitude.

Matt just laughed. He new I was getting jealous, and I mean I don't want to show that I am, but she's pissing me off.

"I asked him, not you Hoe" she spat. Damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I just laughed at her comment.

I'm not even going to bother with her. "Just like Kim said, we are dating so no Alison" Matt said. A small grin instantly appeared on my face.

"Ugh, fine, but I will get you to date me" she yelled before she walked off. I just chuckled. News flash Hoe, I don't know how that's supposed to happen when we are getting married.

"Okay, well that just happened" Matt laughed. "Hey, sorry to interrupt, but you two wanna come to a party tonight? You can invite anyone you want" some girl said.

She was really pretty. She didn't look like one of those ratchet girls you know. She had long brown hair. Blue eyes, she was short, but taller then me, cause god damn I'm short.

I looked over at Matt and he looked at me. "Sure, thanks" we said at the same time.

A party should be fun. I haven't been to one in so long. And I've heard party's now are way crazier then before.

"I gotta get to class Matt, I'll see you later" I said walking off. Before I new it
Lips were slammed on to mine. I already new it was Matthew's, he's the only one that makes my stomach feel like fireworks.

"Now you can go to class" he whispered. I giggled and started walking towards my class. "Hey" Madison said running up to me. I smiled as I heard the excitement in her voice.

"What happened?" I squealed. She
Looked at me and instantly smiled. "Mike kissed me. But I mean maybe be didn't mean it. I mean he's dating rose you know"

I just giggled. I new they would realize their feelings for one another. "Well, if he kisses you again, that's how you he's gonna break up with Rose. Or he may just walk up to you as tell you it's not meant to be. But I'm pretty sure it's the first one" I said.

"I hope so too, oh and are you and Matt going to that party?" She asked. "Yea, isn't that tonight?", she looked at the paper and nodded her head. "It starts at 10 at night" she said.

"Okay, Thanks. I should start getting to class now", I waved bye and walked into my class. I had English class right now, and let me tell you. I hate English class.

Its just so boring. I don't get the point of all this. It's not like I'm gonna new it for a job. Well I mean I don't think so.

Whatever, I just want to make it through this day and go home and get ready for the party.

Well maybe pass by at Taco Bell first cause Taco Bells my favourite, beside McDonald's.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the teacher walked in drunk. Oh fuck. This can't be good.

A/N

Sorry it's short, I'm just so tired, and I wanted to update