70

1 month away from wedding

"No, I don't want anything big mom, I just want something really small and that's it" I tried convincing her. She shook her head still strolling down her phone showing me pictures of the hall we are going after the church.

It was huge, and when I say huge I mean its fucking huge as hell.

"No, no, no Kim. This wedding is going to be perfect, it's your wedding day" she said denying everything I've been telling her. "Exactly it's my wedding day, not yours mom, so stop acting like it is" I said annoyingly.

She shook her head closing up her phone and getting up. "I'm doing this with mrs. Espinosa, so I don't have to listen to you complain"

"Mom, stop, please. Can we worry about this another time" I begged. "When? The day before your wedding" she laughed. "Yes" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"You don't need to worry about anything, me and mrs. Espinosa will do everything" she said while getting up. "Fine" I mumbled not wanting to argue any longer.

She smiled at me while walking over to my side, giving me a small kiss on my cheek. "Love you baby", "love you too mom"

She waved bye to me while walking out of the house while screaming "I love you" once more. I giggle a bit, getting up from the table walking into the kitchen where Madison and catia were.

They're always at the kitchen for some reason, it's kinda a weird place to hang out.

"And I see you guys decided to chill in my kitchen" I said with a chuckle. They looked at me and smiled widely, "the kitchens the best place in the house, I mean look at this" Madison said while spinning herself around the chair.

"Ohhhh, can I ask you something" catia said before I could say anything. "Of course" I smiled. she smiled back at me, glancing down at the floor. "So, your weddings in one month, and you still haven't picked your maid of honour"

I cleared my throat, nodding my head trying to figure out what to say. "I noticed that, I just don't know what to do, considering you 2 are my best friends and I don't want to just pick one over another"

"Kim, you don't gotta worry about that, we will just do Rock Paper Scissors" Madison said while jumping off the chair and towards catia. "I'm so gonna win you" catia said with a smirk. "In your dreams" Madison chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at their childish behaviour, sitting down on the kitchen chair, staring at them.

"Rock paper scissors" they both shouted.

"HA, I won" Madison shouted in Catia's face. I laughed at them shaking my head. "No fair" catia said crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes playfully, while taking out my phone as I heard it buzz.

It was a text from Jason. For some reason we got really close, and I mean best friend close. I do consider him one of my best friends, and we have been hanging out almost everyday, and let me say, matt extremely hates it.

He's been getting really jealous lately, and all he tells me is that Jason is a bad influence, or that Jason's just trying to get in my pants, and how he's gonna make me do something one day that I'll regret. But that's just matt not really seeing what I see in Jason.

From Jason- I'm outside your house, let's go

Me- what do you mean let's go? We never planned anything today

From Jason- I know, but I wanna chill, so come out

Me- fine

I closed my phone hoping off the chair. "Where you going?" Catia asked. "Jason wants to chill" I said grabbing a water bottle off the counter. "You can't, remember matt said he was gonna pick you up at 4" Madison said.

"Fuck, I forgot", "I'll just call matt and say I can't" I added. "Are you serious? You're gonna hang with that guy instead of your fiancé" catia said raising her eyebrow. "I'm gonna be handing with matt for the rest of my life, so what's the big deal"

"Just don't pick Jason instead of matt, it's gonna get him super mad" said Madison. I groaned loudly hoping back on the kitchen chair. "Fine" I mumbled. I grabbed my phone back out of my pocket messaging Jason.

To Jason- can't hang sorry, I have plans with matt

From Jason- awe common, can you just cancel?

To Jason- sorry, we can hang tomorrow if you like?

From Jason- alright its cool, we will just chill tomorrow at my place if you want

To Jason- yea, sure.

From Jason- okay cool, see you tomorrow beautiful

I shut my phone off looking at Madison and catia with a smile. "Okay, I told him I'm hanging out with Matt" I said not really caring anymore. "Good" they both said at the same time.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. "How about we go to a party tonight" catia said with a smile. "Like you two said matt and I are hanging out so I can't"

"Yea at 4, and the party's at 8 so I bet you and him could make it" Madison said. I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing what to say. I don't know if I want to go to a party tonight. We always go to party's, and at the end of the night it always goes terribly for me.

"I'll think about it" I answered. They squealed while jumping up and down. "That's a yes" catia said to Madison. "I didn-", "we are gonna have a blast" catia said cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes getting off the kitchen chair. "Whatever, looks like I'm going" I said a bit annoyed. They squealed again, running out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"Great" I mumbled.

I checked the time on my watch and saw that it was 3:56, matt should be here soon to pick me up. I wonder where he even is going to take me.

"if you guys are going through my closet, don't make a mess, and only pick one outfit each" I shouted. "Okay" they both screamed from upstairs. I nodded my head knowing they couldn't see me, peaking out the window to see Matt.

I smiled at the sight of him, walking out of the house and making sure to close the door behind me. "Matt" I shouted. He glanced over at me opening his arms as I ran into his arms. "Hey beautiful" he whispered.

I pulled away from the hug looking up at him with a smile on my face. "Kiss me" I heard him say. I giggled at his words going on my tippy toes and kissing his lips.

"Where are we going?" I asked after pulling away from the kiss. "You'll find out as we get there" he smirked.

       "Then lets start going"