12

"Yay, we are here" I squealed. Today was the day the guys get to perform in front of all their fans. I'm just so excited to see them perform.

Right now We were backstage. each guy was running on to the stage as their name was called.

"Good luck" I kissed Matt before he ran off on stage. I smiled and looked over at Nash to see him staring. I walked over to him and smiled. "Hey blue eyes"

He just laughed and stared at me. "God damn you're beautiful" he mumbled. I immediately started blushing. "Thanks Nash, you're so sweet", he smiled and just stared.

"What?" I asked. That's when he spilled. "How can you be with Matt, when you can have me", I was shocked. I didn't see Nash like that. And I mean I gotta marry Matt.

As I was lost in my thoughts I felt a pair of lips on me. I immediately pushed him off. "NASH" I yelled. He looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm so sorry. I just, I really like you" he said. "Look I'm with Matt" I said. As I was about to walk away I felt his arms pull me into his chest.

"I'm sorry, can we go back to good friends" he pledged. I nodded my head and smiled. "Go on stage, your fans want you"

He smiled and ran on to the stage. I really don't wanna tell Matt. But if I don't and he finds out, he will be so mad.

I snap out of my thought and walk on stage. I saw Madison and Catia sitting on the side. I walked over to them and sat down.

"Kim" I heard someone yell. Immediately everyone started screaming my name. I was so confused. Matt ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Kim will be dancing for all of you" Matt yelled. The crowd immediately went wild. "What song?" I asked. "Pony, from magic mike" he smirked.

Ugh, fuck. This Is gonna be sexual.

I grabbed matts hat that let his hair flow. I giggled and placed the hat on my head. I then unzipped my sweater and laughed.

The song instantly came on. I started doing the moves and everyone looked amazed. Finally the best part came on, well I mean for the guy.

I grabbed a chair and motioned Matt towards me. He smirked and sat on the chair. I placed the hat on his head, and smiled.

Right when it said *jump on it let's do it* I started dancing on him. I laughed and sat back down next to Madison and Catia.

Matt just sat their on the chair with his mouth opened. The crowd was just screaming. I could hear people say. #Katthew. I laughed and placed my hands in my face.

"Damn I never new you can move like that" Madison said wiggling her eyebrows. I giggled and continued watching the guys.

They were absolutely hilarious. After the show I went back stage and grabbed myself a muffin.

"Are you gonna tell Matt" I heard. I looked beside me and saw Nash. "I don't know" I said nervously. "Please don't, I really don't wanna ruin our friendship" I begged.

I gave in and just nodded my head. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Hey, babe" I heard. I got out of Nash's grip and ran into matts arms.

"You were amazing" I smiled. He giggled and placed a kiss on my lips. I felt so many sparks. I didn't wanna stop kissing him.

"Thank you beautiful" he kissed my cheek. I smiled and sat on the floor. "What you doing?" I heard Cameron say.

He laughed and walked closer to me. "I got tired of standing", Matt helps me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Don't drop me" I immediately said. He laughed and started walking. "Where you going?", I smirked, and continued walking. "Matty you gotta tell me", "Espinosa" I shouted.

I placed my head on his, and just waited until he stoped walking.

"Here" he said. I looked around and saw we were on the roof. The view was gorgeous. "Matt, this is so beautiful" I said facing him.

"You are the only beautiful I see" he said. I looked away immediately knowing I was probably blushing like crazy right now.

"I like when you blush, don't look away" he said grabbing my face. I looked at him but couldn't look away. I was to lost in his eyes.

"I rather be marrying you then anyone else in this world" I said, still not breaking eye contact with me.

I instantly grabbed on to his face and smashed my lip on to his. Before I new it, it was getting pretty heated.

He smashed me up again the walk and started asking for an entrance. I teased him a bit but allowed him. "Jump" he whispered. I instantly jumped.

I wrapped my legs around him and never broke out of the kiss. I didn't want to. I just was do stay here forever.

Every kiss, or every second we took I can feel my feelings increasing more for him.

"Whoa, I think I walked in on them about to fuck" I heard. I looked at the door and saw  Cameron and a smirking Shawn.

I jump off him and chuckle. "We as weren't gonna fuck, chill on that" Matthew laughed. They rolled their eyes and said "sureeeee"

I rolled my eyes and start walking towards them. "Maybe we were" I heard him whisper. He winked at me and walked off the roof.

Damn, my feelings just increase for him

A/N

I'll update Tmr