37

Matts POV

It's morning now, and I'm just so pissed she got drunk last night and called Cameron. She could've called me, I mean just cause we argue doesn't mean I don't love her.

I groan and walk over to the room to see Kim fast asleep. I was recently in Nash's and Cameron's apartment. Cameron called me last night saying she was sleeping here tonight.

I guess it's because she didn't want to see me. I frown at how much of an asshole I am and crawl next to her. Shes just to cute when she sleeps, I just want to stare at her all day.

Kim's POV

I woke up to my head pounding like crazy. I hate how this happens after a hangover. I opened my eyes and saw matt staring.

I looked around me and saw I was in Cameron's room. I kinda feel bad cams not sleeping in his own bed. I ignore my thoughts and get out of bed.

"You could've called me" Matt spoke. I looked at him and saw the Matthew I love. The sweetness in his eyes, not the angry side.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I didn't really wanna speak to you at the moment" I said. He just nodded his head. "I could understand that, but just know whatever I say to you, I always care" he said.

"Okay" I reply. I grabbed my phone off the night table and walk over to Matt. "Don't argue with me about your dog ever again" I said. He smiled and kissed my lips. "Of course"

I giggled and walked out of the room to see Cameron sleeping on the sofa. I giggle and walk over to him. "Cameron" I shook him. His eyes fluttered opened.

"Hey, How you feeling" he asked while sitting up. "Just a small headache. And Thank you for picking me up and letting me crash here. You know you could've placed me on the couch right"

"I know, but you looked like you needed the bed more then me" he laughed. I laughed with him and smiled. "Well me and Matt are going home, thanks" I smiled.

I hugged him and walked out of the apartment. "I'm sorry" I heard matt say. "I know, I'm kinda use to this by now" I replied.

He just looked down at his feet. "But I love you" I added. He looked up and smiled. "Love you too princess"

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Race you to the elevator" Matt smirked. Without hesitation I started running. "Cheater" Matt yelled. I laughed and pressed the elevator button.

"I won" I smiled. "That's only because you're a cheater" Matt said crossing his Arms. "I don't cheat" I said sarcastically.

He laughed and walked into the elevator. I followed in after him and heard a buzz from my phone. I looked at it and saw a number I didn't know. I opened it up and read it.

From ***/***/****: hey it's me Jason, you told me to text you in the morning to chill, I don't know if that's the alcohol that asked or not lol, but if you still want to I'm up for it

From Kim- I would love to hang, where and when

From Jason- I was thinking maybe we can go to frozen yogurt at 12

From Kim- sure, I'll meet you there

I closed my phone and saw it was 10:12, I still have about 2 hours until I meet with him, so I might as well go home first with Matt.

I walked out of the elevator and exit the building. It felt nice to feel the warm air against my skin. I smiled and entered matts car.

"Wanna get something to eat?" Matt asked. "No, I'm going out with a friend soon for frozen yogurt, so I'm okay for now" I replied. "Who's the friend?"

"His names Jason, I met him yesterday" I said. He just nodded his head. I can tell he was a little bit jealous. "When I get back, I was thinking later at night us and the guys and girls, can go to the festival" I smiled.

"Yea totally, I'll text the guys, you can tell the girls" he said. I nodded and started texting the girls.

*skip rest of car ride*

I walked into the house and started making my way upstairs into the room.

I really have to take a shower, I completely smell like alcohol. I walked into the washroom and stripped out of my clothes. "Hey baby" I heard. I gasped and grabbed the towel and covered myself.

"Matt, I'm naked" I said. "Can I take a shower with you?" He asked. "No, now leave", "Please, what's the big deal" he asked. "It's not, I'm just not c-", "then take a shower with me"

I groaned and hopped into the shower quickly before he can see my naked body. I can feel matts smirk from behind the curtain. I ignore it and turn on the hot water.

"I'm coming in" I heard. "Please don't" I laughed. He ignored me and entered the shower. I can feel matts arms wrap around my waist.

"You're beautiful" he whispered. A smile just appeared on my face. I didn't know what to say but just smile.

Gosh this boy plays with my feelings like a rollercoaster.

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter, I'll see if I can update again today If I can