19

I stood at the airport not ready to say goodbye. "I'm going to miss you" Cameron said walking up to me. I frowned and wrapped my arms around him. I didn't want to let go.

"I'm going to miss you too cammy" I mumbled. I removed the hug and started saying goodbye to everyone else.

"Bye" I heard Nash say. He looked sad, way sadder than I was right now. "I'm going to miss you best friend" I said. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"We will all plan that trip to Disney world, and we will all see each other" Nash said. I nodded my head and continued to hug him.

"Babe, we gotta go" Matt said. I nodded my head and let go. "I love you all" I said waving goodbye. "We love you too" they yelled.

We walked into our plain as they started to walk towards theirs. Gosh I already miss them.

I walked over to my seat in first class and sat down. Matt sat beside me and smiled. "I love you" Matt whispered. I looked at him and started smiling. "I love you too babe"

I placed my phone down and buckled my seat belt. I hated plains, so I'm praying this flight goes as planned.

*lady's and gentlemen, we are now off for takeoff,  have a great fight*

I took a deep breath and placed my head on matts shoulder. "You scared?" Matt laughed.

Gosh I love his laugh, it makes me feel like home. It makes me feel happy. "Just a little, but since I'm with you I'm safe" I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Can't wait to get Burnie back" Matt said. I giggled and looked over at him. "I can't wait to meet this special Burnie of yours" I said.

He just smiled. "Babe, you are going to love him. He's amazing, he's just so special" Matt said. "I'm sure I will" I smiled.

"Babe wake up" Matt said nervously. My eyes fluttered opened and I saw everyone screaming and crying. "What's going on" I asked immediately.

I saw a tear go down his cheek. "We are about to crash" he mumbled. I was confused, how are we going to crash? This plain is running perfectly.

"How? It doesn't look like it's about to crash", I felt a lump in my throat. I was scared for what he was going to say. "Theirs terrorists taking over the plain. They said that they were going to crash the plain"

I looked down and started to cry. This can't be happening, this can't. I haven't Evan talked to my parents after they  told me I was getting married to Matt.

I haven't gotten the chance to show how much I loved him. I didn't Evan have a chance to live my life.

"Baby, I love you so much" Matt whispered. I looked over at him and slammed my lips on to his. "I love you too"

"OKAY, everyone shut up and stop screaming" a man yelled while waving a gun around. "Is the pilot still driving the plain" I whispered to Matt.

He just nodded his head.  Since there's one guy here I'm guessing the other guy is where the pilot is. "I gotta pla-n" I stuttered.

I wasn't sure about what I was going to do, but it's now or never. "Babe, what are you talking about plan" Matt asked in a scared tone.

I slammed my lips on to his, and looked into his eyes. "I love you" I whispered. Before Matt can grab my arm I ran towards the washroom before he can see me.

"Okay, okay, what's the plan" I
Whispered to myself. I took a deep breath and peeked out of the washroom and saw the terrorist talking on the phone.

Okay, if this goes bad I die, and the plain crashes, if I don't do anything I still die, and if I do this as plan everyone lives.

Okay, I'll choose the third one.

I slowly opened the door and started tip toeing behind the guy. Everyone just looked at me as if I was nuts.

I took a deep breath and jumped on to his back causing him to fall on  the floor. He dropped the gun and I immediately picked it up and pointed it at him.

Gosh it's time for me to lie. I'm such a bad lier, I don't even know how to shoot a gun.

I pointed it at him as he put his hands up to surrender. "I'm in the army police
Force, whatever you say will Be in a Court of law, and if you try anything I will shoot this gun, don't test me, I shot plenty of people" I said.

He just backed up. I can see he was about to grab something in his Pocket. It was a knife. I pulled the little piece back and pointed it to his head. "Drop the knife or i shoot"

He dropped it and I instantly picked it up. I handed the gun to some man as I placed the knife against his neck.

I was scared right now, but I didn't show it, I didn't want to. I new I had to be strong right now.

"If he try's anything shoot, don't hesitate" I said. The guy just nodded his head.

Now it's time for guy number two.

As I was about to open the door to where the pilot was someone grabbed my waist. "Stop" I heard. I saw Matt, he
Looked worried.

"Matt it's either, i don't do anything and we all die, or I do something and we all live" I whispered.

"Let me do it then" he whispered. I saw Madison, Catia, the jacks, rose, and Taylor, scared. They didn't want me to do anything, but at the same time they didn't want to die.

I Pushed Matt on to the seat and opened the door. I instantly placed. The knife against the first thing I saw.

I felt something hard against my stomach, I looked down and saw a gun. "Oh, sweetie did you think you
We're going to win?" He laughed.

"No, but it was worth a try" I said. He just smirked.

Wait why hasn't he shot already. "Why haven't you shot" I asked. He smirked and pointed out the window. We were centimetres from crashing.

As I was about to grab his gun, he shot someone behind me. I turned around and saw Matt. He was on the floor, dead.

I went on the ground and started crying. "We are going to crash in 1, 2,-"

*smash*

••••

"Baby, wake up it's just a dream" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw Matt.
I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't let go.

       "Gosh I love you Matt"

A/N

Thought I should do something different for this chapter and it turned out horribly. Next chapter will be better.

Promise