40

Same day
10:24pm

We sat around the fire discussing about our Disney trip coming up in 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited. I've never been to Disney land, it's always been my child hood dream.

But going with all my friends is a dream come true.

I placed my head on matts shoulder, and cuddled into his chest. It was pretty cold now, I should've brought a sweater with me.

Your so stupid Kim

"Hey, you cold?" Matt asked looking at me shiver. "Yea, just a bit, but I'll live" I laughed. He smiled at me, and removed his hoodie and handed It to me. "Here, put it on"

I thank him and put it on. It was a bit big on me since I'm a skinny girl, but it was also very comfortable.

"We should play truth or dare" Aaron said. We all looked around and nodded our heads in agreement. "Okay, I'll go first, Madison truth or date" Shawn smiled.

"Dare" she smirked. Shawn looked around and landed on me. He better not say what I think he's about to say.

"I dare you, to sit beside Kim, and talk to her about what you told her" he said. My mouth opened wide at his dare.

I don't want to speak to her. She hurt my feelings. She was supposed to be my best friend, not a bitch. I groan and roll my eyes as she starts walking towards me.

She sits next to me and give me a small smile while everyone just stared.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled. "I'm just so upset at Mike, and I don't want to discuss it right now, but I'm so sorry, I took all my anger out on you"

I just nodded my head. I didn't have any words to say to her. "You aren't a skank. It just blurted out my mouth. You're my best friend and I love you" she said.

I looked over at her and saw a tear going down her cheek.

I can't stay mad at her, even though she hurt me. "I forgive you" I gave a small smile.

She smiled and pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but hug her back. "Okay, Madison your turn to ask someone" Johnson said breaking our moment.

I roll my eyes playfully and cuddle next to Matt again. "Are you cold? I can give you back your sweater" I said looking at him. "I'm fine" he said placing kiss on my forehead.

I smiled at how sweet he is.

"Okay, truth or dare Johnson" Madison smirked. "Dare" he smiled. "I dare you to kiss Catia" she smirked.

Me and Madison are the only ones that know they are dating. All the other guys have no clue. I don't see why they are hiding this. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Johnson shrugs his shoulders and kisses catia that sat beside him. Everyone just looked at each other with weird faces.

"You guys kissed like you've done it before" Carter smirked. "What you two hiding?" He added.

Catia and Johnson looked at each other wondering if they should mention anything. "We are dating" catia blurted. The guys mouth dropped, while me and Madison just smiled, since we already knew.

"How long?" Gilinsky asked, scratching the back of his neck. Oh shit, don't tell me gilinsky likes her. That wouldn't go well, since Johnsons his best friend.

"Um, since the tour bus" Johnson answered. Gilinsky just nodded his head looking away.

"Okay, we should stop the game" gilinsky said clenching his jaw. Everyone looked at Each other weirdly. "Why dude?" Johnson questioned. "Cause I said so" gilinsky yelled.

Johnson got up and walked towards him angrily. I've never seen them fight before. They never fight.

"What the fucks your problem?" Johnson snapped. Gilinsky just laughed. "I'm in love her her dude. I've told you so many times. You knew I loved her since forever. And you do this?"

I looked over at catia and saw her speechless. I hated when these things happened.

"Shut up dude, I'm with her, now just ignore it" john snapped. Gilinsky smirked and instantly raised up his fist and connected it to Johnsons face.

Everyone gasped at the sudden reaction, and pulled Johnson and Gilinsky apart before it can get worse than that.

Johnson clenched his fist trying to punch Gilinsky as the guys held them back. I could just hear catia cry. I gasped and ran over to her.

"It's okay"I whispered trying to comfort her. "This is my fault" she cried. She looked down on to the ground crying. "Its not your fault, don't say that catia. It's just an argument between them about you. Just don't think that way"

"Exactly their fighting about me" she cried.

Shit I'm not helping

"I'm sorry, I'm not helping you" I frowned. "Let me comfort her, just go help break the jacks" Madison said.

I nodded my head and walked over to the Jacks. They were trying to attack each other, but getting held back.

I groaned in annoyance and walked in the middle of them. "Guys you gotta st-"

I placed my hand on my cheek as I just got punched. I can say it was a hard punch. I probably broke my face if that's even possible.

"Baby, you okay" Matt asked running towards me. "I think so, it just hurts" I mumbled. He instantly pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

I love his hug. It always makes me feel safe and comforted. But the best part is feeling his hot warm minty breath against my skin.

The jacks next to us stoped trying to kill each other, and had a sympathetic took on their face. I can see they really felt bad for what just happened.

"That was my fault, I'm so sorry" Johnson frowned. "It's okay, jack, I'll live, just you two make up" I pointed at both of them.

They groaned at each other and rolled their eyes. "I'm sorry" they both mumbled. Everyone started clapping since they didn't kill each other.

Well I mean they kinda tried to kill me instead

"Hey bitches" someone familiar yelled. I turned around and saw Diana and Alison.

Fuck my life can this get any worse

A/N

And more drama comes....