63

"I just can't handle being treated like this anymore matt, it hurts so god damn much, and I just don't know what to do anymore. Life is just so wrong for me. I never thought in a million years my life will be such a battle field" I cried.

(Before you continue reading, what do you think happened for her to be saying those things? Predict and continue reading)

6 hours earlier
7:24pm

I stood in front of Burger King predicting what I should get right now. Everything on here looks absolutely amazing, it's so hard to just pick one combo on this menu.

That's how you know I'm a fat ass

I bit my lip as it was mine and matts turn in line to order our food. I still had no idea what I wanted, maybe I should just get the bacon burger, or the cheese burger, ahhhh no, I should get the double bacon cheese burger.

"How may I help you?" The cashier lady said with a smile. Damn she has a big smile. I ignore what she said, snapping back into my thoughts still trying to figure out what I wanted. I thought I made up my mind already, but looks like I didn't.

what if I get the burger with a poutine, but then there won't be a combo. Fuck my life.

"Kim" Matt mumbled while nudging me. "You order first" I said concentrated into my thoughts. He nods his head looking back over to the cashier lady.

"Can I have a double bacon cheeseburger combo" he asked with a smile.

I've always loved when matt smiled, it always makes me feel warm and happy inside with a tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach. Sometimes I wish that I could just forgive him so easily like I always do, but I know that I shouldn't.

It's so stupid to forgive someone so easily after they hurt you so many time, and before I didn't think about that. I just thought that I had to forgive him and that was all.

"Can I have the same thing" I said snapping out of my thoughts as they stared at me. Matt just chuckled a bit as the lady rolled her eyes at me.

Well damn, thanks just roll your eyes bitch

"Excuse me?" I said crossing my arms. She glanced at me again, with a rude expression on her face. It was as if she just saw me kill her mom or something.

Which I haven't, I've never killed someone before, and I never will.

She looked at me up and down, chuckling at my appearance. "nothing. 10 dollars for the food" she said eyeing me.

Gosh if she doesn't stop staring at me I'm gonna have to cut a bitch

"Wh-" before I could finish matt interrupted me by handing her the money and pushing me aside. "Don't start Anything, she's not worth it" he whispered.

I nodded my head snapping a quick glance at her again to see her already staring. She immediately looked away from me rolling her eyes for the 100th time probably.

"She keeps staring at me though" I said glancing back at him. "Who cares, let's just ignore her, and grab our food" he said. I huffed a bit while nodding my head.

We walked over to the other side where we get our food and waited. After what felt like forever we got our food handed to us. It smelt absolutely amazing, I'm honestly just so excited to eat it.

"Let's go inside the theatre?" He asked
Looking at me. I glanced up at him nodding my head while shoving French fries into my mouth.

Thankfully in the movie theatre they had all these different kind of food places to pick from, because I'm not up for not eating while watching the movie.