4

2 days later
"Why is your girlfriend so fucking annoying. You can literally go for some other girl" I said to mike. "Stop trying to break us up. If I wanna be with her, let me be with her" He sassed at me.

"Look why won't you go for Madison, I know you like her. Don't think I don't see you stare at her" I said with a smirk. "I do not" he said walking away.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. I had to start heading to my next period anyways.

"Look who's there, the wannabe", "ughhhhh, Alison shut the fuck up" I said.

Alison is the schools Slut. She's like in love with Matt. But I think she only wants him for the fame, since she's so desperate.

"Don't think you're all tough since you hung out with Matt. Yea I saw you two together" she said crossing her Arms. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Matts a great guy, and all you wanna do is use him for the fame. So just back off him" I said walking off.

She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards her. "I will get Matt to love me, and when he does I will not see you stand in the way" she spat.

If I thought rose was bad, well damn this girls just psycho.

"Let go bitch" I yelled. I pushed her off me causing her to fall on to the ground. "What are you doing" Matt said. He ran over to her and helped her up. "You okay?" He asked her.

"I think so. This girls a psycho path. She attacked me"' Alison lied. "Shut up Alison, all you do is lie", she gasped and walked off holding matts hand.

I can say, I was bit jealous, and I Have no clue why. Maybe it's just the fact that I have to marry him.

I snap out of my thoughts and start heading to cheer practice. Yea I was on the cheer squad. I was head captain of the team.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit late" I apologized. "Don't worry" the teacher said eyeing me. My teacher was a guy. His name was mr kingswell, and i can say he's the biggest pervert ever.

"We should start" I said.

•••

Finally schools over. I hated having school. Most of the time I just want to punch everyone in the face. And I mean like everyone.

"Hey Tay, can I have a ride" i asked. "Sure come in" he said opening up the door for me. I walked in and saw Taylor's phone with a text from Diana.

I rolled my eyes just knowing she's gonna try getting at him to make me mad. And use him for the fame. I know Diana to well.

We used to be friends until she went over to Alison. Now Diana's the other schools Slut.

Taylor walked in the car and started driving. "You wanna go home first and change out of your uniform or just go to matts" he asked me.

"Let's just go to matts" I said. "Okay cheerleader", I giggled and hit him playfully.

"You know Matt always stares at you" he said out of no where. "He does not" I said crossing my arms. "I swear, even before you two were forced into this marriage he always kept his eyes on you"

I blushed a bit and looked out the window. "Well I think Alison and him are gonna become a thing soon" I stated.

He just laughed. "Your jealous", i gasped and looked at him. "I am not caniff", he rolled his eyes and continued "anyways, he can't date her or get at her. That would be considered cheating"

I just shrugged my shoulders not wanting to talk about this subject anymore.

I picked up my phone and saw my phone blowing up with new followers on my social medias.

I had some hate on my Social media pages, but I just try my best to ignore whatever they say.

"We are here" Taylor said. I put my phone on the side of my skirt, and walked Towards matts door. Before I can open it Alison answered. "Oh, hey slut" she smirked.

"Shut up Alison" I heard Madison and Catia say annoyed. I Pushed her out of my way and saw Diana sitting on the sofa. "Ew, it's the hoe" her and Alison laughed.

"Shut up, you two are the only sluts. Why are you Evan here" Taylor said. "Matt invited me since he felt bad that Kim pushed me" she smirked.

"Ughhhh, we all know that your fucking lying" I said rolling my eyes. "Matt doesn't" she said with a smirk.

"Just ignore her" Madison told me. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see Matt putting some chips in the bowl. "Hey, need some help" I asked.

"Sure. Can you put that salsa in that bowl please" he asked. I nodded my head and started doing it.

"Why did you push her" Matt randomly said. "She was telling me to back off you, saying that you will love her, and then she was pulling on to me tightly and wouldn't let go" I said.

"Oh" was all he said. "She gave me a bruise" I said looking at my wrist. He walked over to me and grabbed on to my wrist causing me to flinch a bit.

"I'm sorry, I thought you did it for fun" he said. "I don't think we know each other too well, but we should change that" I said.

"I would love that" he smiled. He grabbed the chips and walked into the living room. I did the same but with the salsa.

"Alison, you and your friend have to go" I heard Matt say. "Why?" She said getting up. "Did that slut, tell you something. Cause she's just a Hoe desperate in need. I bet she only wants you for your fame" she said quickly.

"Shut up and leave" he said opening the door. I giggled and so did everyone else. "Watch your back Kim" she said slamming the door.

I placed the salsa on the table and plopped on to the sofa. "Well damn" I said.

"guess who's here, the jacks are" gilinsky yelled while jumping on to the sofa. I giggled and looked over at Johnson sitting with Catia flirting.

"Okay, what movie should we watch" Matt said sitting beside me. "The call" mike said.

We all agreed, and Matt put the movie on.

Half way through the movie I was already pissing my pants. It was scary as fuck.

I covered my eyes not looking up. Before I new it I was pulled into Matt arms. I felt way better, and less scared.

I liked being in his Arms, a lot. I didn't wanna leave.

Before I new it I was passed out in his arms

A/N

How old are you?