38

/ew I hate this chapter, I wrote it so badly\\

Kim's POV

I was finally done getting myself ready. After an hour. I was supposed to meet up with Jason (he's the bar tender) but he called me and told me he had to cancel.

I'm kinda upset, because I wanted to hang with him, but mostly because I got ready and now I got no where to go.

"Matty, wanna go to Taco Bell" I yelled from downstairs. I instantly heard his loud footsteps coming down. I smiled as I saw him jogging towards me. "I'm starving, common let's go" he grabbed my hand and started running towards the door.

I giggled and followed him outside. "So,  who's car we taking?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Let's take mine babe"

Wow, he's in a really good mood.

I walked into the car and turned up the music as he started driving

For some reason during the car ride I had some feeling in the back of my mind I didn't quite get. Was I just over thinking things right now? What am I Evan thinking about anyways? I'm over thinking something I have no clue about.

Maybe it's just because matts so happy, I mean he's never this way, so it's probably just getting to me you know. I ignore everything I was thinking and turned my head over to matt. I can just just see the smile on his face.

"Okay, spit, why you so happy" I asked trying not to sound annoyed. Why am I annoyed in the first place? "It's nothing, I'm just happy to be with you" he smiled widely.

"I'm happy to be with you too" I giggled from his tone in voice. He looks over at me and smiles. I can slowly feel his hand be placed on my thigh, giving me goosebumps all over my body.

He always makes me feel some way, and I love that. I just hate the bipolar side in Matthew. It always makes me mad, sad, or even scared. And the only way to hide that feeling, is to drink alcohol and get drunk.

I don't wanna get drunk every time we fight, it's just so childish of me. "What you thinking?" I heard. I was completely snapped out of my thoughts now wondering if I should tell him. I mean I don't wanna ruin his happiness right now. Plus he will get mad at me for over thinking things just because he's happy.

And I can totally understand why. I know I'm over thinking things. Maybe I just got my period. Maybe that's why I'm over reacting. But I don't feel like I got my period.

Ugh. It's just me over reacting. Stop it Kimberly. Wait did I just say Kimberly? Fuck, I meant Kim. Stop it Kim.

"Kim?" I heard. I snap out of my thoughts once again and look at him. "I'm just thinking about life" I lied. He chuckles at me softly and kisses my cheek quickly as we stopped at a stop light.

"We should actually talk about that" he says. "About life?" I question weirdly. He laughs and nods his head. "Yea, I mean, we're going to get married, and our parents haven't told us an actual due date, but you never know it can be sooner than expected"

He was right, it could be sooner then expected. I just haven't thought about that as much as I should be. I'm just to busy worrying about stupid things at the moment I'm not thinking of the future.

"You're right, we should. Maybe when we get home tonight? If that's fine with you", he smiles at me and nods his head. I exchange him a warm loving smile and place kiss on his cheek.

***

"1 chicken quesadilla combo please with ice tea" I asked the lady as we stoped at the drive through. "And can I have the same thing, but in stake please"

"It will be 13.45" she said. Matthew started the car and makes his way to the window to pay and grab our food. "Here you go" the lady sad handing the food.

Matt thanks her before handing her the money and driving off. I just honestly can wait to get back home and lay down next to Matt and shove Taco Bell in my mouth just cause I'm a fat ass.

As we got home I ran upstairs with the bag of food and turned on Netflix. I can just hear matts foot steps running up stairs. "Food" he yells as he jumps on to the bed.

I giggle and put the movie the notebook. It's one of my favourite movies. Hopefully Matt can deal with the movie.

"The notebook?" He laughs. Why do guys not like this movie? "What? It's such a good movie" I exclaimed before  demolishing my food.

He laughs for a few seconds before I catch him stare at me. "You know I can just throw our food on to the ground and fuck you right now" he smirks. I gulp at his sudden change and just laugh nervously.

"Woah, slow down there tiger" I giggled trying not to sound nervous. Why am I nervous? Gosh why am I so confusing today.

I can see matts smirk as I make contact with him. He laughs and pulls me on to his lap unexpectedly causing me to gasp.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He whispered into my ear, only making me shiver as his warm breath hit my skin. "Why are you so attractive" I whispered back.

He bit his lip and moved closer to me, Only making our lips almost touch. "I asked first", "I asked second babe" I bit my lip.

He smirks instantly and slams his lips on to mine. I couldn't help but pull myself more into the kiss. I always love his kisses. It's always warm, passionate and sexy.

"You're perfect" he mumbled under his breath before his lips attached back to mine.

I giggle softly and place my lips on to his neck. I slowly sucked his sweat spot since I already new where it was, and earned a soft Moan from him only making me suck harder.

I can slowly feel matts hands lift up my shirt. I was going to stop him but for some reason I don't want to. Instead I removed my shirt and threw it across the room.

He smirked widely and flipped me over for him to be on top. He slammed his lips back on to mine and moved them quickly but rough. I placed my hand on his shirt and started tugging.

He smirked at my actions and threw the shirt across the room. I quickly stood up from the bed and removed my pants leaving me in my bra and panties.

He scanned my body and bit his lip sexually wanting more. He instantly grabbed my arm and pulled me back On to the bed leaving love kisses down my body until he reached my panties. I bit my lip as he slowly removed them.

"You want to do this?" He questioned coming back up to me. I bit my lip and nodded my head. He instantly slammed his lips on to mine roughly while unbuckling his pants.

Am I really doing this? Gosh looks like I'm about to loose my Virginity.

A/N

Hopefully I'll update tomorrow