32

//How you guys like the new cover of this book?\\

"So we are officially going to Disney land" I squealed. "Yep, just 1 month from now" Madison smiled. "Stop talking" the teacher spat.

I rolled my eyes and stopped talking. I absolutely hate coming to school. Especially English class. They fired my old teacher and put this snoopy ass rude bitch. 

"I hate her" I whispered to Madison. "Same, she's such a snoopy ass bitch" she whispered back. "That's exactly what i think of her" I said bursting into laughter.

I covered my mouth and realized all eyes were on me. Catia was just laughing from across the room. "Is their something you would like to share with the class" she asked crossing her arms.

"Sure, I was just saying how you were such a good teacher" I lied. She smiled and flipped her hair. "Well thank you Kimberly" she smiled. I rolled my eyes at the fact she called me Kimberly.

"It's Kim" I corrected. "No, it's Kimberly" she said. "I think I know my own name" I sassed. She rolled her eyes and continued her lesson. Gosh I hate this fucking teacher.

"You okay?" Madison asked. "Yea, why wouldn't I be" I questioned. "Well, cause she called you Kimberly. And I know why you don't like people calling you that" she said. "Yea, I'm okay" I replied.

She nodded her head and started listening to the teacher. I honestly can't wait until I get out of this class. I just want to head to lunch.

"So for an assignment, pick your partner" the teacher said. I raised up my hand waiting for her to answer my question. "Yes Kim" the Teacher said. "Can their be 3 people working together?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and plopped on to her chair. "Does it look like I care? Just get the fucking assignment done" she Spat. "Bitch" I mumbled under my breath.

*ring*

I got up from my desk and grabbed my bag. "So what should we do?" Catia asked. "How about we do an assignment about world war 2" Madison said budding in. "Yea that's a great idea" I smiled.

We all agreed on what we wanted to do and split our separate ways to our next class. "Hey Hoe" Rose smirked. Gosh I hate Rose so much.

"What you want" I asked. "I want to know why your brother broke up with me" she asked. "Look at you, you're such a god damn bitch. You're rude to everyone, for no reason" I stated the facts.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "It's just the way I am. And I thought he new that about me" she said. "Look, I'm sorry he broke up with you. But you can always try being friends with him" I said.

"Ugh, fuck you" she groaned walking off. I ran after her and tapped her shoulder. "Look, Matt really wants his dog back, and you need to give it to him" I said.

"I love burnie though" she frowned. "He loves him way more, so give him back the dog" I said. She rolled her eyes and walked off. "I'll bring him after school" she yelled.

I smiled and started walking to my next class. "Oh isn't it the Slut" I heard. Fuck why do all the bitches gotta say that.

I turned around and saw Alison and Diana. "What on earth do you two want" I said annoyed. "Well, first of all I want Matt" she spat.

News flash I'm marrying him, so you can't have him.

"Look, trust me, you can't have him" I said. "why" she said said rudely. "Well first of all that will never happen. And 2nd of all I would never let you have him. I love him" I said.

She rolled her eyes and walked off with Diana. "I will have him" she yelled. I laughed and walked into my next subject witch was science.

"Out of my class" the teacher spat. I raised an eye brow in confusion wondering what the fuck he was talking about 'out of my class'

"Why?" I questioned. He looked at me and shot me the death glare. "If you can be late to my class you can leave my class" he said. I laughed and opened the door. "Bye" I shouted.

I walked around the hall way wondering what I should do. Lunch doesn't start until the class finishes so I gotta do something.

I walked down the hall and Peaked into a classroom and seen Matt. I smiled and started dancing out side of his class.

He looked at me and a smile instantly appeared on his face. "What you doing" he mouthed. I giggled and continued to dance like a ballerina.

Matt just burst into laughter causing the teacher to walk towards Matt. "You wanna leave my class room" the teacher spat. He smiled at her and got up. "Yup" he said.

I placed my hand over my mouth and burst into laughter. "Hey beautiful" he smiled. "I promise I didn't mean for this to happen" I laughed. "It's cool, why you out of class?" He asked.

"I got kicked out for being late" I said. "Well damn. Looks like we both are out of class for 40 minutes" he said. I smiled and started running. "Catch me if you can" I yelled.

"Oh Trust me I'm going to catch you" he yelled back.

I laughed and started running up the school stairs on to the 2nd floor. I ran through the hall way and saw an empty locker that was opened.

I smiled and climbed inside and closed it. "Kim, where are you?" I heard Matt yell. I laughed and immediately covered my mouth.

I can hear matts foot steps coming closer and closer. "I know where you are" I heard. Before I new it the locker door opened, only to reveal Matthew.

"Found you" he smiled. He pulled me out of the locker and pinned me up against it. "You can't hide from me" he whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. "Maybe I can't, but I can try" I said.

He smirked and slammed his lips on to mine. It was a hard passionate kiss, only making me crave more.

I placed my hand on his cheek and continued to kiss his lips. "Jump" he whispered. I did what I was told and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

By now it was a full on make out session. "The bell should ring soon" I said out of breath. He smiled and placed his lips on to my neck. He started sucking all over my neck only
Making me know I'm going to be filled with hickeys.

I moaned as he found my sweet spot and pulled my head head.

*ring*

I jumped off him and fixed myself up quickly. "We have lunch now" he smiled. I took a deep breath and Picked up my beg. "Damn time went by fast" I said. He laughed and put his arm around me.

"with us together time always goes fast"

A/N

I'll update tomorrow