60

I walked out of the car waving bye to Jason as he drove off. Today was honestly an insane day, considering I stole clothes, and got a tattoo on my thigh.

My leg does feel sore as I walk, which stings like hell. I just wanna get inside and crawl into bed, or just sleep in the bathtub. Anything will feel nice right now.

I walked towards my house, knocking on the door. Right now I'm preying anyone was here, even matt. I just wanna get Inside, I really don't wanna be stuck out here tired.

The door slowly opened revealing catia. Probably everyone's here.

"Thank the lord, I didn't wanna get stuck out here" I said pushing past her. She glanced at me up and down, looking back down at my thigh quickly. "What the fuck" she said laughing.

"Let's just say today was an insane day" I giggled. "It's pretty, I wonder what matts gonna say" she said. I bit my lip thinking about it for a minute.

What is he going to say? What if he finds out I did all this with Jason? What if he goes insane after he finds out about it.

I ignore my thought with a chuckle. Why should he care, and why should I care about what he thinks anyways. We aren't together anymore, we are completely over, Plus he has Lindsay and Alison now, he doesn't even care about me anymore.

"Me and Matt aren't together anymore so he shouldn't care" I said looking away. "He will always care Kim. No matter what you guys go through he will always love you, and he still loves you, he's just missing you so much he's trying to make you jealous"

I looked down biting my lip to prevent me from crying. I didn't wanna think of Matt still loving me. I don't wanna think about him still caring about me.

I just wanna think about how annoying he could be, just so I won't love him so fucking much. And that's really hard to do when I could tell he loves me as much as I love him.

"let's just go watch a movie with everyone, they're in the living room" catia said breaking the silence. I looked up nodding my head in agreement.

She smiled at me hugely, pulling on me so we were walking to the living room together. "Just saying, only rose is here" she whispered. I nodded my head not really caring.

She's gonna be having my brothers baby, so I can at least learn how to become sorta friends with her instead of hating her.

As we walked into the living room all eyes laid on me, but immediately traveled down to my thigh. "Woah" people whispered. "That's sweet" someone said.

"Who did you go with?" I heard matt say harshly. I looked at him and saw anger and rage in his eyes. I know if I tell him the name, he will get even more rude. "Someone" I replied looking away.

"That's beautiful, I want one now" Madison said. "Same, it's so pretty" I heard Rose say. Wow, she's being awfully nice.

I looked over at her, and saw her beside mike. He looked a bit happy, but I could see sadness in him as well. "How far along are you?" I tried breaking the subject on my tattoo.

"1 month and a week" she said with a smile. "That's great" I lied. I didn't find it great at all, mike is too young to be a dad, and he new that, but what else can he do? He can't just not help out.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry the way I was before. I did change" she said. Changed? Damn that's something new.
"That's great" I said with a fake smile.

I walked over to the sofa and plopped myself next to cammy boy and Nashville. Those are normal nicknames I swear.

"What we watching?" I questioned. "We are watching paper towns" Carter replied. I squealed, while clapping my hands.