75

(Appreciate the sexiness above)

I walked into the second place we were headed and looked at the girls with wide eyes. "tell me we are doing laser tag" I said with a smile forming on my face. They glanced at each other and chuckled. "Yea, we are, now hurry up and get inside because we got a few more places we are off to" catia said shoving me towards the front doors.

I giggled at her actions, running through the doors and towards the front desk where the man stood. "Hi, I'm here with 4 people in total" I said giving a smile.

He licked his lips, glancing at me up and down making me feel a bit uncomfortable. Was he checking me out? I cleared my throat deeply, giving a fake smile as he snapped out of his gaze.

"Sure thing beautiful" he said looking at me up and down once again, causing me to roll my eyes. The girls giggled silently to themselves, and glanced around the place so he didn't notice them laughing at him.

"Okay" I mouthed looking behind me awkwardly. "It will be 40 dollars", he said while grabbed my hand from the table pulling me closer with a smile formed on his face. I snapped my attention on him ripping my hand out of his.

"Here" bee said budding in while slamming the money on the desk. "And by the way don't touch her like that, nor any girl if you don't know them" she added.

Whoa, does she not hate me anymore

She glanced at me and smiled, but realized what she said and turned It into a smirk. "You owe me" she whispered before walking past me.

Yep, never mind she does hate me

I rolled my eyes a bit glancing at Madison and catia as they just shrugged their shoulders. "Okay" I muttered softly.

****

"Watch out bitch" Madison said jumping in front of me causing her button to go red. She dramatically fell on to the ground, placing her hand over her heart grabbing my hand with the other. She took a soft breath, and opened her eyes causing me to giggle.

"Run" she yelled causing me to fall on to the ground frightened by her actions. Her eyes widened at what just happened, and Burst into laughter causing my heart to still beat quickly.

I don't think I've ever been more frightened than That exact moment, I thought to myself. I laid myself on to the ground, placing my hand over my heart trying not to burst into laughter at my reaction.

I could just hear Madison, catia and Bees laughter filling up the entire laser tag area, causing everyone who's playing to run towards us. "You should've seen your face" Madison wiped the remaining tear falling
Down her cheek from laughing to hard.

I rolled my eyes playfully, laughing along with her. "Okay let ju-, ah man I just got shot" I frowned while looking at my red chest flashing. I laid myself back on the ground, sticking out my tongue as I closed my eyes.

The room filled with laughter causing me to open up my eyes and laugh along at my weirdness.

"Okay, we are all dead, Let's go" catia said while helping me back up. I stretched my arms, yawning tiredly. "What was that" bee said snapping towards me with her arms crossed.

I raised my eyebrow at her glancing at both Madison and catia. "A yawn" I said more like a question. She rolled her eyes and walked closer to me. She smirked a bit, and lifted up her hand colliding it with my cheek, giving me a burning sensation.

This bitch did not just hit me

"Stay awake bitch, you got a whole entire day planed" she said before walking off. I licked my lips, bringing my hand up to my cheek still in a little bit of pain. Could this girl hit any harder, God damn.

I rolled my eyes, walking out of the laser tag doors. Bee just stood in front of the guy from when we came in here, and gave him dirty looks. I chuckled a bit, removing my vest, and putting it on the front desk, immediately walking away so the guy couldn't say anything to me.

***

"What's next?" I asked as we entered the car. "Now we are off to Sephora, because bitch we need some makeup", "and then we are off to the bar so we could do shots before our next activity, and trust me when I say this, you wanna be drunk when we do it" Madison added.

I swallowed the pit in my throat, nodding my head as catia started the engine.

"Saphora here I come" bee shouted. "Shut up" Madison spat at her.
"You shut up" bee yelled back.
"Ughhhh, both of you shut it" me and catia screamed.