28

I woke up to my head pounding like an Absolute bitch. Why do I always do this to myself. Why can't I just not drink so much.

I crawled out of bed and grabbed myself joggers and a tank top. I changed into it quickly, and walked into the washroom. Gosh I miss having my own washroom.

I look into the mirror and see a bruise on my cheek. A frown just appeared on my face just knowing matt did this to me.

Why does he have to be so abusive. Why does he have to be so bipolar. Why does he make me feel so in love. Why can't he just be happy all the time.

I quickly walk out of the washroom not wanting to see myself any longer. I new I had school today, but I'm not even gonna bother with it. I'll just go tomorrow.

I walk downstairs to see the caniff family sitting on the table eating breakfast. It feels like forever. I just really missed this.

"Hey little bro" I said sitting next to my 6 year old brother. "K, I missed you" he squealed. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I missed you too bud"

"Hey, Kim what happened to your cheek" Taylor asked. "It was nothing" I replied. I grabbed a pancake and started eating it so I wouldn't have a conversation about last night.

"Sweetie as much as we love you too stay, you gotta go home" my mom said.  I just nodded my head. I got up and grabbed everything I needed.

"Ugh, Tay can you drive me?" I asked. He nodded his head and got up from the table. "Bye sweetie" my parents waved. I faked smiled and walked out of the house.

I really didn't want to leave. I just wanted to stay in that house all day. I'm still so young. I'm just a teenager. I should be home with my brothers, and parents. Not in a mansion, getting married.

I ignore my thoughts and enter Taylor's car. "What happened to your eye and you better not say nothing or I'm going to freak" Taylor said angrily. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

"Nothing" I mumbled. "TELL ME" he yelled. "Ma-tt" I hesitated. "That bastard" he yelled. He started the car and started driving off. I can tell he was getting super mad just by the look of it.

As he parked in my drive way he got out and started storming to my house. "Taylor stop" I yelled. He ignored me and stormed into my house.

I storm In after him and find matt on the sofa with all the guys. What, they never told me they were coming.

"YOU ASSHOLE" Taylor yelled. He ran over to Matt and threw him on the floor. "Taylor stop. Don't hurt him please" I pledged.

Taylor looks and me and back at Matt. "You are fucking lucky I'm not beating your ass right now", Taylor walks over to the sofa and sits down.

"What the fuck just happened" Cameron asked. Taylor looks at me knowing I didn't want him mentioning it. Matt just stayed on the floor with sad and regret.

"Let's ignore that, I can't believe you guys are here" I smiled. I ran up to everyone and gave them the tightest hugs.

"Nashy" I squealed. I ran up to him and  jumped into his arms. Gosh I missed him. "Hey Kimmy, I missed you", "I missed you way more though" I said still wrapped around his arms.

"Stop lying Kim, I missed you more", he said. I laughed and jumped off him. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes. Everyone just laughed, while Matt just stayed on the floor jealous, and still sad.

I walk over to him and let out my hand to help him up. "Why" Matt asked. I rolled my eyes and bent down. "Cause I love you, now can we talk somewhere private" I whispered.

"No" he spat. Everyone just looked at us confused. "Guys can you guys give me and Matt 5 minutes" I asked. "Of course" they all muttered. They left the room only leaving me and Matt.

"Why don't you wanna talk" I asked. "Cause, I don't deserve you Kim", I felt my heart Melt. "I don't deserve you either. But we gotta have each other either way, and you know what, I love you and that won't change"

"Look at your fucking face Kim. I hit you, I hurt you cause of how fucking bipolar I am. How can you just forgive a guy like that" he yelled.

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU" I screamed. "STOP SAYING THAT KIM, YOU FORGIVE ME TOO EASILY AND I CANT TAKE That"

I felt a tear go down my cheek by now. I wiped it away quickly and looked back at him. "We gotta get married either way so it's fighting for the rest of our lives or actually forgiving" I said.

I walked past him and into the kitchen ignoring what else he had to say. I just can't believe him right now. I don't understand why he wants to start a fight.

"Hey, Kim" I heard. I turn around and see Cameron. "Hey cam, what's up" I smiled. "You wanna go to Taco Bell with me? The guys don't wanna go"

"Yea of course, let me just get changed quick" I said. "Okay" he smiled. I ran upstairs into the room and grabbed myself a long sleeved dark green top, and white jeans.

I ran over to the washroom and changed into my outfit quickly. I'm not going to bother with my hair and makeup right now.

I walked back downstairs and saw the guys all on their phones. "You guys need to be social" I laughed. They all looked at me and back at their phones. "Or not" I mumbled.

I looked at the door and saw a laughing cam. I smiled and walked over to him. "Ready to go?" He asked. "One second", I grabbed my white nikes and put it on quickly.

"Now I'm ready" I smiled. "Where you going?" I heard Matt ask. "To Taco Bell" I said looking at him. He just rolled his eyes.

Really? Is he for real right now. He asked me a question, I answered and he rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go" I whispered to Cameron. He nods his head and opens the door for me. "Thank you" I smiled. "No problem K"

I giggle and walk into my car since cams cars back home. "You drive" I said handing cam the keys. "Of course, the queen must have her limo driver at all times" he said in a British accent.

I burst into laughter realizing how bad it was. "Cam never do that again" I laughed. "May I drive to Taco Bell now Madame" he said in a British accent again. "Shut up and drive us to Taco Bell" I laughed.