73

I stayed silent crossing my arms on the sofa as matt just stared at Jason weirdly, and awkwardly. Matt grunted his teeth, moving closer to me while wrapping his arms around my waist tightly making me winch. 

"How old are you?" Matt finally spoke. "Um, I'm 21" Jason replied immediately. I bit my lip at the a awkwardness, wanting this to just end already. Matt just nodded his head giving Jason a pissed off look.

"You know she's 17 right" matt said raising his eyebrow. Jason swallowed the pit in his throat glancing at me and back at matt. "Yea I do" he said confidently. "She's not of age yet for you to be handing her drinks, I could immediately call the cops" matt said with no expression.

Jason chuckled at his words, nodding his head while looking around the room. "Matt stop it, you're being an asshole" I spat getting annoyed. He pulled away from me angrily, getting up from the sofa walking towards Jason.

"What do you want from her?" Matt asked with rage in his voice while turning his hand into a fist. I groaned loudly, tilting my head back with my hands in my face. "I don't want Anything from her, I'm just a friend" I heard Jason say.

"Oh really, you su-" I cut him off quickly, making my tone irritated. "Shut up matt, gosh we are friends and that's it, and Jason I am so sorry you had to go through that, you can go home" I said while running my hand through my Hair.

Jason quickly stood up from the sofa while walking towards me with a thankful look on his face. "See you tomorrow?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "U-mm", I glanced a matt quickly and back at Jason. "I can't I have a thing tomorrow with the girls, but I'll text you"

He nodded his head with a smile, pulling me into a quick hug. "See yea beautiful" he said before walking off. I replied with a 'see yea' back and plopped myself on the sofa with my face down on the pillow embarrassed by matts behaviour.

"See yea beautiful? I can't believe he just said that, he obviously like you" matt said while pacing himself back and forth. "Sure" I replied with my head still down on the pillow. "Are you even listening to me Kim? You know what I don't want you talking to him anymore"

I lifted my head quickly from the pillow, staring at him with a blank expression. "You have to be joking" I finally spoke. "I'm gonna be your husband, so no you aren't aloud to see him"

I stood quickly from the sofa, walking up to him with my arms crossed between my chest irritated by his words. He stared down at me seriously not saying a word.

We were just silent.

"What?" He finally questioned. I laughed at his words, shaking my head. "You aren't my parent matt, and just because we are getting married doesn't mean I have to listen to everything you say, and by you telling me what to do really pisses me off"

"I don't trust him though"

"You don't even know him, all you did was stare at him and ask him bitchy questions, and you wanna say you don't trust him" I said rolling my eyes at the end. "Listen I don't want to argue okay, let's just go to sleep" he said while rolling his eyes after me.

I chuckled at his words walking away from him without saying a word. I could just hear him cursing in the background as I kept on walking up the stairs making me even more annoyed then I already was.

As I finally got into the room I removed my clothes, and put on one of matts over sized t-shirts, leaving me in only the shirt And my underwear.

I laid myself quickly in bed putting myself under the covers so I wasn't as cold as I already was.

"Is that my shirt?" I heard as the door closed. I looked over at Matt standing myself up from the bed. "Here I'll take it off" I said not really carrying. "No don't, I was just asking" he said quickly.

I nodded my head, laying myself back on the comfortable bed. "I'm sorry for my behaviour" i heard matt say as he plopped next to me on the bed with only his boxers on. I chuckled a bit, placing the blanket over my body.

"Will you apologize to Jason?" I asked looking at him. "Definitely n-" I cut him off quickly, wrapping my arms around him while kissing his lips repeatedly. "Please" I begged through the kiss.

He groaned loudly, wrapping himself around me. "Will it make you happy" he mumbled. I smiled hugely nodding my head. "Fine I'll apologize then" he said.

                            "Good"

A/n

The end is almost here, just a couple more chapters