78

"How long?" I managed to chock out. He scratched the back of his neck pacing himself back and forth. "A week after you two were back together, I nodded my head walking back inside the bar and towards the back.
"Jason I need a hug" I cried out as he followed me.

I felt my heart break. I felt it shatter into thousands of pieces. He didn't love me, he doesn't even care about me, all he wants his to use me in a marriage and make me feel worthless as he's fucking both Alison and Lindsay.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking over to me. "Mat- matt had be-been fucking both Lindsay and Alison" I said in between sobs. He frowned at my appearance, pulling me into his chest
Placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't cry beautiful, he doesn't deserve you" he whispered into my ear. "He doesn't, but he's having me either way because of a stupid arranged marriage. I can't believe I'm Marrying a guy who can't keep his dick in his pants"

He chuckled at my last words, tightening his grip around me. It was something matt would do, fuck stop thinking about him, just stop caring so much about him. If he wants to fuck around, you can do the exact same thing. No that isn't me. Ugh he makes me insane.

"Does he know that you know" Jason asked still hugging me. My head was on his chest listening to his heart beat, it quickened more and more by the second. "No. what's the point of even saying anything, he'll just say he's sorry I'll crave in and forgive and he'll go fuck them again"

He stayed silent at my response, just keeping me wrapped in his arms. It was as if he wasn't gonna let go until I was done crying over matt. But I don't think I'll be done anytime soon. I don't even want to go back out there, I'm afraid to even face him.

"Can I go to your apartment tonight?" I asked looking up at him with teary eyes. He smiled down at me kissing my forehead. "Of course", I smiled a bit, realizing how much I love my best friend. But do best friends kiss?

That kiss has been making me wonder. I've been trying to understand why we kissed in the first place. Should I ask him? Nah I'll ask him later.

"What time do you finish work?" I asked pulling away from him while wiping my face. "We can leave now, there's plenty of people working at the bar" he said looking down at me licking him lips. I stared down at his lips feeling my stomach turn. Why was I feeling like that? Do I want to kiss him again? Of course not.

I realized I've been staring when a smirk plastered on his face.

I immediately looked away, feeling a flush of red fill my cheeks. "Yea, that'll be great", he grabbed on to my hand, leading me out the doors from the back where had his car.

I kinda feel bad that I'm leavening the girls in there drunk. But they also have their boyfriends, so they'll be fine I guess.

I walked into his car, putting on the seat belt. As I did so, I could see Jason's eyes burning through me, it made me feel nervous for some reason. "If your going to stare so long, you should take a picture" I said facing him with a smirk.

He licked his lips for I don't even know how much times, and took out his phone causing me to burst into laughter.

As much as I want to cry right now he still manages to make me smile. It was something matt couldn't do. But yet I still missed him even though he manages to hurt me.

"Aw, theirs that smile" he said pulling me closer to him while ruffling my hair. I laughed at his actions pulling away from him still laughing.

                   "Let's just go"

A/n

I know I've been doing chapters of the same day, I just don't want this book to end, since it's close to the near, so each chapter I'm adding as much detail