30

Yayyyy chapter 30 //have you guys heard of the clowns? Well this chapters going to have those psych clown\\

Kim's POV

"Dude, we can't do that" I said seriously.

catia and Madison looked at each other and groaned. "Kim, stop being a little fucking bitch and man up" Madison said. "Agreed. It's not even that bad, we are just climbing the fence to the abandoned asylum". //Where the crazy mental people are\\

"Are you both okay? We are talking about an asylum here. Where the crazy slash mental people died and went to" I said. "Come on, it should be fun. What's the worse that can happen" catia said.

Well, the worse that can happen is someone chasing after us and fucking killing us. But you know that should be totally fucking fine you know. It's not like I care about my life or something.

"Fine, but if we die I'm blaming you too" I said crossing my arms. They both squealed, and started jumping up and down in excitement. "Okay, since it's only 3 O-clock we should waste some time and go to the beach. It's literally right behind your house" Madison said.

"Yea we should" catia smiled. "Let's do it" I smiled. I ran over to my dresser and grabbed a pink two piece bikini for catia, and a blue two piece bikini for Madison. And for me I grabbed a two piece black bikini.

We all changed into it quickly and grabbed ourselves a towel. "Let's go" I smiled. We walked out of my room and down stairs to see the guys playing video games on the tv.

"Hey" I smiled. All eyes immediately landed on all of us. "Where you going, only wearing shorts and a bikini top" Matt asked crossing his arms. "Where else? Were going to he beach"  I said.

"Okay, be safe" he smiled. "I will" I replied. I walked out of the house with the girls and we started walking. "Just saying if we are hoping the fence to the asylum, the guys can't know" Catia said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because they will be to protective. And they will start saying things like it's unsafe, and how we aren't going unless they go with us" catia said.

"True, we can't tell them. I don't want them coming. I just want it to be us girls. I missed it just being us" Madison said. "Agreed" catia replied.

I smiled and pulled both of them Into a group hug. "Guys I missed us to" I said. "Today's going to be fun" they both said. I smiled and started running towards the beach. "Last one to the beach has to tell their crush how much they like them" I yelled.

They both gasped and started running. "Not fair, you ran first" Madison yelled. I laughed and jumped on to the sand. "1st" I yelled. "2nd" catia yelled. Madison stopped and rolled her eyes. "3rd" she mumbled.

We laughed and walked towards her. "Now you gotta tell Mike how much you like him" I smirked. She huffed loudly and crossed her arms.

"Fine, I'll do it later" she mumbled. I giggled and ran over to a good spot to place our towels.

I placed my towel down on the the sand, And removed my shorts. I placed it in my beg so it wouldn't fly away from the wind.

"Last one to the water has to kiss their crush" catia yelled. Madison gasped and immediately started running. Catia was already in the water. I got up and started running. I looked over at Madison and saw her about to win.