58

Yesterday was honestly the worst day ever. After the restaurant me and Matt argued the whole car ride back to the house. And to top that, I was locked out, and Matt didn't even bother to give me the key, he just drove off.

I called Madison and catia, but they both didn't answer, so looks like they had better plans then to answer a phone when I need help!

So... I walked over to the bar, and luckily Jason was still there.

So if your wondering what I'm doing right now, I'm in Jason's apartment watching tv, while he cooks me some breakfast. I offered to make it, but he kept on denying it.

Maybe he thought today wasn't the day some girl burns down his apartment.

"Kim, come here I need help" I heard Jason say. I plopped off the sofa, and started walking over to the kitchen. He was making pancakes, but they were all burnt. I laughed, at his effort in making me breakfast, and walked over beside him.

"Wow, nice pancakes" I laughed. "It's beautiful, what Are you saying" he said sarcastically. "Oh so you don't need my help?" I raised my eyebrow. "No, no I need help" he said grabbing my arm before I can walk off.

"Alright, let the pro do this" I said flipping my hair sassily. He chuckled and moved out of the way with his hands up. "Okay, chef what am I doing wrong" he asked.

"First of all Jason, the heat is on too high, second of all, you need more butter on this pan, third of all it's burning because you don't flip it on time"

"I do too" he crossed his arms. "Do not" "do too" "do not" "do too" "do not" "do to" "do not" "do too"

"Do n-" I was cut off by Jason throwing me over his shoulder. "Ahh, Jason put me down" I pledged. He laughed so hard, it felt like I was going to be dropped on to the ground any minute now.

But I think he's a strong enough guy to not drop me. "Okay, I'll put you down" he said.

He placed me on to the ground smiling at me. "Let's do something crazy today" he smirked. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, crossing my arms.

"What kind of crazy?" I asked. "You'll see, just go get dressed, take whatever from my closet, and we will go" he said. "What about breakfast?" I questioned. "We will go to the waffle cafe after" he said with a smile.

I nodded my head, walking out of the kitchen. As I made it to his room, I picked out a pair of joggers, and a white v-line t-shirt.

I decide to just leave my hair up in a pony tail since I was to lazy to find his comb and comb my hair.

I wonder what matts doing? I bet he's having the time of his life with his dog, and the guys. I bet he's proud that he locked me out of the house.

What an asshole.

"Let's go?" He asked walking into the room. I looked at him with a smile. "Yep" I said popping the p. "Common" he smiled.

We walked out of his apartment, making our way down to his car. As we got to his car, I sat in the passengers seat, buckling my seat belt.

"You ready for a crazy day?" He smirked. "Sure" I said with a chuckle. "Okay, first thing on the list. Shopping" he said. I laughed at his comment, realizing he was serious.