6

hey guys, so I broke my phone, so I'm gonna try updating on the computer until I get it fixed. so I'm sorry if this story's a little off.

--------------

I walked out of the car to see we were at a forest. It was a bit creepy. "You're not going to kill me right?" I laughed. He chuckled and grabbed on to my hand.

"We are almost there" he said. I tightened my grip on to his hand. Like when I say it's creepy I mean super god damn creepy.

Matt let go of my hand and smiled.

In front of us was an abandoned tree house. It was really scary looking. "A tree house?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Come, let's go inside" he said. I walked towards the latter and starting walking up it. "I better not be getting murdered" I told Matt. He just laughed.

Finally I was on my last step. I pulled myself inside the tree house and looked around. It was beautiful. 

There were candles, blankets, pillows, food, and matts computer to watch movies. "You like" he Asked. "What, I love it. But what's this for" I asked facing him.

"Well I figured since we have to Mary each other, why not try to have a relationship" he said. I just smiled.

I sat down on top of the blankets and started looking for a movie on Netflix. "What movie you wanna watch" I asked  Matt.  "how about, in the forest" he said with a smirk.

"matt do you want me to piss myself" I laughed. "come on" he said. "fine, but if I have a heart attack, I'm blaming you"

I put the movie on and laid my head on to matts chest. "Can you pass me the gummy worms?" I asked. He nodded his head and handed me the bag of gummy worms.

"thank you" i said placing a kiss on his cheek. He automatically started blushing witch I found extremely adorable.

"How did you find this place?" I asked. "Well when I was little, I actually was bullied everyday, and the boys Would always chase me and beat me up, so I ran into the forest one day and found this place"

"I never thought that someone would bully you" I said. He just looked down and scratched the back of his neck. "I was a complete dork when I was younger" he said.

I frowned and wrapped my arms around him. "Well you're some sexy dork" I whispered. He smiled and looked into my eyes.

I just want to slam my lips on to his. He grabbed onto my face and started to lean in.

*bang*

"What was that" I immediately said. "I have no idea" he said concerned. He looked out the window and looked back at me.

"It's Taylor, mike, Madison, Catia and the jacks" he said. "Hey guys, we followed you here, why did you come to the forest " Taylor shouted.

Me and Matt looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "Well we were actually having a date, until you guys interrupted" Matt said.

He grabbed his lap top and his car keys and we walked out of the treehouse. "Ohhhh, sorry you two" Madison said. "Whatever. We are just gonna go to my house and sleep now" I told them.

Matt placed his hand on my lower back and we started heading towards his car.

A/N

Next chapter will be super long. I'm sorry this ones short, I just find it hard to type on an iPad right now