14

I woke up in matts arms. I was absolutely happy. I know I should be mad at him for calling me a skank. But I can never stay mad at him. Even when I want too.

"Hey beautiful" he said with his morning voice. Damn his morning voice was so sexy.

I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry" I whispered. "It wasn't your fault. And I'm so, so, so god damn sorry I called you that" he whispered.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "It's okay. I just don't like when we fight" I said. "Me to baby girl"

Now I felt my insides melting. He called me baby girl. Who wouldn't be melting in the inside right now.

"You look sexy in my clothes by the way" he smirked. I looked down and realized I had no clothes to wear, and I still have 1 month and 5 weeks on this tour.

"Well thank you" I said with a smile. I got up and Stretched my arms. "Where you going? I wanna cuddle" he frowned. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I gotta go shopping, Rose stole my clothes and did something to it", he instantly got up and looked pissed. "She's here?" "Whoa, what's up with you" I asked.

"She fucking took my dog" he tried holding in his anger. "She took burnie" he just nodded his head and stormed towards mikes bunk.

"Where's BURNIE" he yelled. I can already Sense roses annoying smirk. "Rose, what the fuck you stole his dog" I heard mike say. "Ok okay, I'm sorry. He's at my house, my moms taking care of him, I'll give him back when tours over" Rose said annoyed.

"And Kim's clothes" Matt asked. "Oh that, yea I gave them out to fans"

I felt myself ready to burst out of my happy zone and punch her in the face. "You BITCH" I yelled. "Shut up" she yelled.

I took a deep breath and sat down. Wait if rose is in mikes bunk, what bunk did Madison go too? Maybe she went to gilinskys.

"Bus will stop at the nearest mall in 15 minutes" the bus driver yelled. I got off the sofa and saw Catia. "Hey, can I borrow some clothes?" I asked.

She nodded her head and walked over to the bunk. "Here", I thank her and walk into the washroom.

I changed in to black jeans that are ripped on the knees and put on my black laced bra with a grey loose top, with my black ankle high heel boots.

I then straightened my hair and started to apply my makeup. I put on foundation, Concealer, contour, mascara, and a dark reddish blackish lipstick.

I looked really nice today. The outfit showed my curves way to much, but I liked that.

I walked out of the washroom and saw everyone on their phone. Way to have a conversation people.

"Madison, Catia, we are going to the mall. And I promise I won't beat anyone up this time" I said. They just burst into laughter.

"Good, cause I don't wanna see another nose broken by you" Madison laughed. "Bring rose" mike said.

"No" we all said. "Ugh, fine. But she's staying with us boys then" he said. The boys immediately started shaking their heads. "You guys are so rude. We are all gonna stay together, and you better not say no" mike said seriously.

We all looked at each other and rolled our eyes. No one liked her, and she clearly new why. She's such a bitch. And she always steals. Like she stole matts god damn dog. Who does that.