71

I stared around the tree house remembering every little thing that happened here on our date. It actually made me laugh a bit since the date didn't go as planned, but it was still an amazing night.

"Matt, this is wonderful" I said admiring the blankets and candy everywhere.

Yay here comes 10 pounds

"I want us to enjoy our time together before we get Married, and I figured why not come to the place I told you how I found this place, or the place I tried to kiss you but got rudely interrupted by our friends. I just wanted us to have some fun, and enjoy our time together, because maybe something fucked up will happen in our marriage and I might loose you.
So you know what, lets have some fun"

"Then lets have some fun" I said with a smirk.

****

"No, their is no way you are going to jump in" I said shaking my head with a laugh. "Whys that? It's just ocean water" he said putting his feet on the edge of the bridge. "Matt, stop you're going to get soaked"

"Then get soaked with me"

I raised my eyebrow looking down at my outfit to see if it's worth it or not. I looked back up but instantly felt my body escape the ground and on to somebody's shoulder.

"Matt put me down" I commanded. Before I could say Anything else he jumped into the water making me feel goosebumps all over my body.

I swam back up for air to see Matt laughing his ass off. "Not funny Espinosa" I said rolling my eyes. "Aw common baby, don't be mad" he said with a smile.  "How could I ever be mad at a cutie like you" I said sarcastically.

He chuckled at my remark, swimming closer to me.

"So, our wedding is coming up" he said breaking the silence. "I know" I said not really wanting to talk about the wedding since that's all my mom wants to talk about. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I glanced up at him shrugging my shoulders. "I don't know, I guess it's making me annoyed to always talk about the wedding", he chuckled at me, moving his hair out of his face.

"We never talk about the wedding though", "no, not us. Me and my mom, that's legit all she talks about with me. She never asks me how schools doing, and I mean I'm failing all my classes considering I never go to school anymore, but I mean how would she know that, she doesn't ask"

He lifted up my chin, making me stare into his hazel eyes. "She just wants everything to be perfect, so I'm sure after when the weddings over she'll ask you questions, and say she misses you"

"I doubt that"

"Kim, trust me, it's just for right now, it'll get better" he said while moving my hair out of my face.

"Promise?"

                         "Promise"

A/n

Yea I know this was really short, but it's supposed to be something really small and simple

Head up- this book will end in a few chapters, I'm not quite sure when though