17

1 month later

We have 3 weeks left on tour. I'm kinda sad it's ending. I loved staying here with the guys. The only thing I didn't like was when Matt yelled at me all the time.

And let me tell you, we got in so many fights, for the dumbest reasons. It's like he's super jealous. I mean he shouldn't be, all I want is him, and he should know that by now.

I thought I made it clear to him I don't want anyone else. He just doesn't listen to me.

Matts POV

I'm sad tours ending, but I'm also excited cause when we get back home me and Kim will have our own house. Plus, she would be far away from Nash.

I don't understand why she's always around him. Like excuse me, I'm right god damn here. Like stop looking at him instead.

I just want to show Kim an amazing Adventure we can have together.  starting right when we get home that's what I'm going to do.

I'm gonna take her to the zoo, the festival, down to my lake, and even on vacation. I don't Evan know, those are just the starters. I'm not even done, I got way more.

"Wake up" I whispered into Kim's ear. She was so adorable when she slept, I loved her. And I know what your thinking, you love her? Well yes I do.

That's why I'm always getting so mad. I'm fucking so in love with her I can't control myself. But she can't know. I won't tell her, i know she doesn't feel the same.

So this stays with me and only me until I see the way she looks at me the way I look at her.

Kim's eyes flattered opened, all I could do was stare at her beauty. She was absolutely beautiful. So beautiful, I just want to smash my lips up against hers every time.

A smile plastered on her face. "Good morning handsome", I laughed and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"What we doing today?" She asked. "Well, the guys and the girls decided we should go to the festival" I said with a cheesy smile.

She just giggled. Gosh I love when she giggles. It makes me go insane. "What time we going?" She asked.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 2pm. "We are going at 6:30" I said. She laid back on to the pillow and closed her eyes.

I smirked, And started kissing her lips repeatedly. "Matthew lee Espinosa, I'm tired" she complained. I laughed and started tickling her.

She burst into laughter causing me to laugh as well. "mat-thew I ca-nt bre-ath" she said in between laughs.

I stopped and just smiled at her appearance. "Gosh, how did I fall so quickly for you" I whispered. "Maybe this arranged marriage wasn't so bad after all" she said.

"Agreed" I said while kissing her lips. "BITCHES, GET IN THE LIVING ROOM ASAP" Madison yelled.

I looked at Kim and she looked at me confused.

We got out of the bunk and started walking to the living room. She was freaking out. "What's wrong" Kim asked concerned.

"Tours been cancelled" she said. I was confused how could it be cancelled. How could it be done already? It felt like nothing.

Everyone just frowned. We couldn't believe what we were hearing. "I don't want to leave you guys" Kim frowned.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek lightly.

"What if we all Make a trip to Disney land, next month, and then everyone can see if we can move into Virginia to be all together" Cameron Said.

It was a pretty smart idea. But they can't just move to Virginia, I mean like. It takes time.

"That's an amazing idea" Nash said excitedly. "Well, today's our last day to have fun, and then tomorrow we are going to the airport" Carter frowned.

We all plopped our selfs on the sofa and just sat down. "Well, before the festival what should we do?" Johnson asked.

"Let's just sit down and watch a movie in this bus for the last time" Shawn said. We all nodded our heads and sat down.

Kim was cuddled up against me witch I loved. I loved it when we cuddled. I loved it when we were beside each other. I loved it when I talk to her. I love her in general.

But She can't know.

"What movie" Hayes asked while looking at the disks. "Put something funny, since we always put on something scary" I said.

We all agreed and put on the movie central intelligence. It was pretty funny. Every time Kim laughed it just made me smile.

Her laughs just so adorable. I loved hearing it. I kissed her cheek out of no where causing her to blush. "You're so cute" I whispered. She hid her face in my chest so I wouldn't see her blush.

"Let me see your face" I laughed. "No, I'm too red" she mumbled. I chucked and kissed her forehead.

Damn I love this girl