16

I woke up to Matt not around me. I was a bit disappointed, I wanted to cuddle with him today.

I walked out of the bunk and saw Nash. "Hey, where is everyone?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. I've never seen his smile so big. His smile just made me smile.

He got up and stretched his arms. "They went to Taco Bell" he laughed. I frowned. I want some Taco Bell. "They better get me some food" I said causing him to laugh.

"Hey, you want to go to the beach? We have 24 hours until this bus moves again" he said. I thought about it for a minute making sure I was sure I wanted to go.

"Yea sure, let me just get ready" I said. I walked over to my bunk and grabbed a black bikini top and bottom, and grabbed a black loose crop top with blue jean shorts.

I walked over to the Washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my Face. There was no point on taking a shower right now, cause I was going to get all sandy rosa.

I put my clothes on and started to debate how I should do my hair. I didn't know if I should leave it down naturally, put it in a ponytail or just in a messy bun.

"Let's go" I heard Nash yell. I threw my hair in a messy bun since I had no time to think, and walked out of the washroom. Nash was putting on his shirt, but I couldn't help but look.

"Like what you see" he smirked. I chuckled and didn't answer. I wish Matt was here right now. I want him to come to the beach.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted him.

To Matty- come to the beach later, I'll be there with Nash

I closed my phone and grabbed my beg. "Let's go" I said. He nodded his head and smiled.

The bus was parked near a bunch of stores and food places like always, but it was also near a beach. Thankfully. Cause I wasn't up for walking far, or calling a taxi.

As we started walking I can see the guys in Taco Bell laughing. I smiled and continued to walk to the beach with Nash.

"So, why didn't you go to Taco Bell?" I asked. "Well I didn't think you should be alone, but I told the guys I wasn't hungry" he said. "Aw How thoughtful" I said hitting him playfully.

I laughed, and just looked over at me. I automatically looked away and started looking around.

Today was an absolutely wonderful day. It was 30 degrees, the sun was out, witch was perfect to tan, and I was here with my really good friend, witch I can
call best friend.

Finally as we got to the beach I placed the towel on the sand and started removing my clothes. "Damn" I can hear under Nash's breath.

I ignored it and placed my clothes in the beg, before I can look at the ocean I can feel arms wrapped around my waist throwing me over their shoulder.

"Blue eyes, let me down" I commanded.
"What did you call me" he laughed. "I'm sorry, just let me down" I laughed.

"Well, okay" he mumbled. He started running towards the water. I already new what was going to happen and I didn't like it.

Before I new it I felt goosebumps all over my body. "I hate you" I laughed. He smiled and flipped his hair. "You love me" he smirked. "Ugh, just a little" I said rolling my eyes.

I can see his face turning bright red. I hope he's not thinking anything else. I meant as in a best friend, so hopefully he doesn't think I meant as In a boyfriend.

"HEY" someone yelled. I looked around and saw Matt. He looked angry. Oh no, here come angry Matthew lee Espinosa.

I walked out of the water and ran towards him. "Hey babe" I smiled. He just gave me a dirty look. Damn that's harsh.

"why you here with him" he yelled. "Matt, chill, I just wanted to hang with my friend" I stated. "Don't lie to me" he yelled louder.

"Stop yelling at me Matt" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and walked closer to me. I backed up crossing my arms. "Why should I" he said clenching his fist.

I grabbed his hand and looked at him. "Unclench your fist", he rolled his eyes and spoke "why", I backed up and looked down. "Cause that scares me" I said truthfully. He unclenched his fist And took a deep breath.

"I didn't do anything with Nash. We just hung out" I stated. "That's why you guys came on the beach, that's something more then friends do"

I groaned and grabbed his face. "I want you, and only you Matt. Plus I'm kinda stuck with you" I said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I believe you then" he mumbled. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You gotta stop getting mad at me" I said.

He just nodded his head. "That's kinda hard" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

I was confused. How is it hard to not yell at someone. "How is that" I asked. He just smiled. "You'll find out sooner or later" he smiled.

I raised my eyebrow, and ignored what happened. "Hey dude" Nash said to Matt. I can tell Matt wasn't up to talk to him, and I don't understand why.

"Look dude, you shouldn't be mad at her, I invited her here" Nash said truthfully. "So you guys came here more then friends then" Matt said angrily.

Oh fuck, here it comes again. "No dude I wa-", "no, I see what's clearly going on here" Matt cut him off. "You to are having a relationship behind my back" he said Angrily.

"Baby, of course not, why would you Evan say that" I asked with sad eyes. I was disappointed he didn't trust me, and I new he can see that.

"How could I if your hanging out with him and not me right now" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him. "Matthew you went to Taco Bell with everyone. It was just on the bus so we went to the beach. I Evan texted you to come cause I wanted you to be with me"

He just nodded his head. "Fine" was all he said. "Stop getting mad" I said hitting his chest. "Ow, and I'm sorry, I can't help myself I'm just so jealous" he said crossing his arms.

I kissed his lips passionately. "You don't have to be" I whispered. He wrapped his Arms around my waist, and we just stared at the ocean. "Good" he whispered.

A/N

This chapter sucked,  I know