74

I stayed silent rolling my eyes as both Madison's yelled at each other about stupid reasons repeatedly. I don't even know why Gilinsky is making me invite her over with my friends, this is bullshit.

I rolled me eyes, standing up from my bed. "Shut up" I shouted finally getting their attention. "You, shut up and ignore her, and you, stop always being a bitch and appreciate How I actually allowed you to spend time with us"

Madison B rolled her eyes, placing herself down on my bed with her arms crossed. Catia just whispered in Madison's ear trying to get her to calm down a bit.

"Okay listen, since there's is two Madison's now, I'm gonna give you two nicknames. First you Madison beer, I'm  going to call you Bee, deal with it, and you I'm just gonna call you Madison"

"Why does she get the actual name" bee spat while crossing her arms offended. "Because I said so. Now everyone shut up and listen, today is my last day before I get married, so can we do something fun"

Catia smirked at my words walking up to me. "I already planed this day, and trust me it's gonna be fun" she said giving me an evil smirk. I raised my eyebrow, crossing my arms. "What are you planning" I asked curiously.

"Just something fun, and let's just say it starts now"

"It's only 12:00 in the afternoon though" I said with a chuckle. "Yes, but we aren't just doing one thing today, we are doing multiple things" she said clapping her hands. "So get dressed" she added while pushing me towards my closet, while slapping my ass.

I squealed a bit, entering my closet while closing the door.  I looked around the closet looking through all my clothes trying to figure out what to wear.

"What should I wear" I shouted. "Anything" catia shouted back
At me. I nodded my head, but realized she couldn't see me. "Okay" I answered. I grabbed an outfit, and put it on quickly.

Finally as I was done getting myself dressed, I walked out of the closet and saw Madison and bee arguing once again, while catia just laid down on the bed watching them entertained

I giggled a bit, Rolling my eyes at the both of them. "Shut up" I said with a laugh. They both glanced at me, and crossed their arms once again.

"Cute outfit" catia said running up to me. I giggled a bit doing poses like a model while laughing. I stoped doing what I was doing, and grabbed my phone off the night table as I heard it ding.

I opened up my phone and saw a text from Matt causing me to smile.

From Matt- hey babe, today's our last day before we get married tomorrow, I love you so much don't you forget that. I hope you have an amazing day today, and I'll see you tonight.

I smiled at his message, putting my phone into my pocket.

"Okay what are we doing first?" I questioned. "You'll see" Madison said standing up with a smirk. "Can we just go" bee said getting annoyed. "Shut up bee" Madison spat at her. "You shut up Madison" she yelled at her.

"Guys please don't start again" I pledged. They rolled their eyes for probably the hundredth time and started walking out of my room mumbling curse words at each other.

"Gosh this can't get any better" I said sarcastically to myself. Catia laughed at my words, slapping my ass as I walked out of the room. "Quit slapping my ass" I said with a chuckle. "Then walk faster"

I rolled my eyes playfully as her words, jogging down the stairs quickly putting my shoes. "We are coming back later to change into something better, but for now we are enjoying the day" catia said.

"Good because I only put mascara on, and I want to do proper makeup later" I said checking myself out on the mirror that's on the wall. "Are you okay, you don't need makeup" bee said randomly.

I raised my eyebrow, looking and Madison and catia with a weird expression. "That's the first nice thing you ever said to me" I said giving a small smirk. She rolled her eyes while crossing her arms. "Yea, yea, lets just go"

I giggled a bit, walking out of my house and into Madison's car. "This is gonna be fun" catia said with a smirk.

*****

"Guys I am not going in there naked" I said seriously. They chuckled and groaned at my words, waiting for me to just agree with the idea already. But how could I said yes when the idea is stupid.

I stared down at the water, and looked around knowing nobody will be here because it's ours and the guys place. Nobody ever comes around here ever. So maybe it's not such a bad idea.

"Ugh fine" I finally gave in. "But nobody better show up" I said seriously. "Nobody eve-" catia was cut off by the sound of Madison screaming as she jumped off the cliff butt naked into the water.

I laughed at the way she screamed, and realized the girls were already taking off their clothes.

Well here goes nothing.

I quickly removed all my clothes, and looked around to see Nobody. I huffed loudly, and shrugged my shoulders not really carrying anymore. It's my last day before I'm officially married, so I might as well enjoy myself.

"Here I come" I shouted as I jumped off the cliff. As I felt my body hit the cold water, I immediately went up for air and squealed. "It's so cold" I said wrapping my arms around myself while peddling my legs in the water to keep myself up.

"I like the feeling though" Madison said while swimming around. I giggled a bit jumping on to Catia's back while kissing her cheek repeatedly. "I love you" I whispered into her ear. "I love yea too" catia said with a giggle.

"Hey what about me?" Madison said crossing her arms. "Aw, I love you too babe" I said swimming over to her giving her a hug. "You guys realize you all are hugging each other naked right" bee said raising her eyebrow.

We looked at each other and nodded our heads. "Yea, so?", "just saying?" She said lifting her hands up. "It's only is girls so we will be al-" I feel myself cut off when I here gasps.

"Guys if we look up, please tell me we won't see people on the hill" I whispered. "I don't know but I'm scared to look up" catia said.

I took a deep breath, looking up to see all the guys staring at us with smirks, while matt tried covering most of their eyes. I screamed at the sight of them, covering up my boobs.

"What are you guys doing?" I heard Nash laugh. "Swimming naked" catia replied. "That's Hot" I heard Carter scream. "Well can you guys lay on the ground and cover your eyes or something as we go up there and change" Madison shouted.

"Sure thing"one of the guys screamed.

I swam towards the latter, and started climbing up it. As I reached the top, I felt a towel wrap around my body. "Only in aloud to see your body" matt whispered into my ear.

I giggled a bit, facing him with a smile. "Guess you guys came here to go swimming" I said with a smile. "Got that right", "here give this to the girls" he said handing me more towels.

I smiled at him, kissing his lips, not wanting to pull away. "Hey, can you pass me a towel" I heard behind me. I pulled away from the kiss and turned around to see all the girls covering themselves.

I giggled a bit while handing them the towel. They quickly wrapped it around themselves, and looked behind me to see all the guys staring.

"So what we doing next?" I asked. "You'll see" bee said while smirking.

     Hopefully this one isn't too bad