33

//hdheheheb, oh my gosh matts recent picture of him is so sexy, holy\\

Picture in media above

Kim's POV

*after school*

Finally I was home after a long day of hell. I am absolutely tired. I just want to get up to my room, and get into some joggers and sleep.

I threw my bag across the room and ran upstairs to mine and matts room. I already know matts going to invite all the guys over today so I should get as much sleep as possible.

I stripped out of my clothes and put on joggers and a Nike sports bra. I plopped on to the bed and immediately started to fall asleep.

****

"Wakee up sleepy head" Matt said poking me. My eyes fluttered open to reveal a very attractive matt. I smiled and placed my head back on to the pillow.

"Come the guys are over, and they want to go to the movies" Matt whispered
Into my ear. I groaned and rapped my arms around him. "What times it" I asked. "6:30"

I groaned again and got out of bed. I looked over at Matt and immediately started blushing. He looked so attractive right now for some reason.

"Like what you see" he smirked. "Very" I laughed. I walked over to the closet and grabbed myself blue ripped jeans, and a white crop top. I walked over to the washroom and changed quickly.

"Let's go" Matt shouted from downstairs. I groaned and grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to reveal matt in an obey sweater and and some black jeans. His hair but just a bit messy, but sexy, and he was wearing some glasses.

"Whoa, you're looking extra sexy today" I smirked. He laughed and walked towards me. "Well thank you babe" he smiled. "Should we go now?" I asked. "I mean we could, or we can have some fun" he said biting his lip.

"What kind of fun" I smirked. He smiled and pinned me up against the wall. "Well I can give you more hickeys" he whispered. "Well, maybe I should give you some Espinosa" I whispered.

He smirked and slammed his lips on to mine. Our lips were moving in a fast motion, but really passionate.

I placed my hand on his cheek, and moved my lips on to his neck. I sucked on some certain parts of his neck until I found his sweet spot. I sucked on it lightly until I heard matt moan.

I smirked a bit and sucked on it harder. "I want you" he whispered. "Woahh, are we not going to the movies?" I heard.

I pushed him off me and saw Johnson. "U-gh, yea let's go" I hesitated. Matt smirked and placed his hand on my lower back.

I just felt my heart beating quickly on what he said. I mean I don't think I would take it that far. I don't think I'm ready for that step exactly. I just need time to know if I'm ready or not.

I push that aside and walk inside gilinskys car. Their weren't enough seats so I waited for matt to sit down so I can sit on his lap.

"Sit down baby girl" He said patting his lap. I smiled at the fact he called me baby girl and sat on his lap.

"Why were you two taking so long?" Taylor asked. "They were about to fuck" Johnson smirked. "No we
Weren't" I shouted. "We kinda were" matt whispered for only us to hear.

"I'm her brother I don't want to hear that" Taylor said in discussed. Everyone Burt into laughter while he just rolled his eyes.

I giggle and look at Matt to see him staring. I smiled and removed the glasses off him and placed it on me.

"How I look" I asked while posing. He laughed and took it off me. "You look cute, but it looks better on me" he laughed. "It does not" I said crossing my arms. "Does too" "does not" "does to" "does not" "does to"

"Okay maybe it does" I said rolling my eyes. He laughed and kissed my cheek causing me to blush. "You're so cute" he smiled. "I know" I joked. "I love you" he whispered.

" love you too"

A/N

I was going to make it longer but it's almost 2 In the morning and I'm tired af

So goodnight