8

Tour day
Kims pov

I am extremely nervous to meet everyone today. What I Know so far is that  We are taking the plain to Texas and we are meeting up with the guys at the airport, and then getting on the tour bus.

Hopefully the guys know where they are going at the airport, cause I know that I won't have no clue whats so ever.

"Hey, you ready?" matt asked me. I nodded my head and smiled.

Me and matt have been acting more like a couple I can say. I just don't know if matt thinks that we could actually be in a real relationship.

It feels like I've felt for him too quickly. But at the same time that happens, and I can't really  control how feel for him.

I ignore my thoughts and grab my luggage and walk downstairs. "bitch, we are going to have so much fun" Catia squealed. "I know, this is going to be awesome" Madison joined in.

"Okay, the taxis here, so someone has to sit on someone's lap" gilinsky said. "Kim's sitting on my lap" Matt said wrapping both his arms around me.

A small smile appeared on my face. "Okay, let's start going then"

I grabbed my suit case and walked over to the taxi man. "Here, let me take that sexy" the taxi man smirked.

I just wanted to puke. I hate when old men flirt on me. Especially when I'm way younger.

"You just lost your tip" Matt said walking towards him. He rolled his eyes and started placing the suitcase in the back of the trunk.

"Beautiful, come sit" Matt said. I walked in the taxi and sat on matts lap. "So, I want to talk to you about something", he scratched the back of his neck and looked at me.

"I wa-" before he can finish he was cut off by everyone jumping into the van. "Tell me after" I whispered into his ear. He nodded his head.

After what felt like forever the taxi started moving. I looked over at Matt and saw him really angry.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned. "Yea, I'm fine" he mumbled. I can hear the crack in his voice. I new something was wrong.

"I grabbed my phone and started texting him.

Matt/me

Me- what's wrong?

Matt- don't worry about it

Me- don't be an asshole, I just wanna make sure your okay

Matt- stop being a nosy bitch

I gasped and looked at him, I immediately started texting back. "Shit, their text fighting" I heard Johnson say.

Me- fuck you Matt. I don't know what's gotten into you, but this isn't you, you aren't a total asshole

Matt- shut up, I'm not always going to be nice, you just gotta deal with that

Me- can you stop talking to me like that!

Matt- like I said you're just being a nosy bitch, now leave me alone

Me- fine!

I closed my phone and moved over on to gilinskys lap. I wrap my arms around him and cuddled into his chest.

*ding*

I looked at my phone and saw a message once again from Matt

Matt- I'm sorry okay, can you just stop cuddling with him and come back to me

Me- no, you called me a nosy bitch, so now you can go fuck your self

Matt- you're such a bitch, can you stop

Me- how am I a bitch. You're the one who bursted into anger out of no where and took it all on me

Matt- I have my reasons

I shut my phone and ignored Matt the rest of the time.

I have no idea why he's acting like this all of a sudden. Matts such a great guy. What changed that?

"We are here" the taxi man said. I stretched my arms and walked out of the taxi. "You are really comfortable" I said with a smirk. "Well thank" gilinsky smiled.

I giggled and grabbed my suit case. "What I'm not comfortable" Matt said annoyed. 

I rolled my eyes and walked past him. I'm not gonna bother speaking to him. "So you're going to give me the silent treatment" he said crossing his arms.

I looked at him and smirked. I looked away immediately. "Fine be a bitch" he mumbled. I ignored him.

Finally we are in Texas. The plain ride felt like forever. The whole time me and Matt just been acting like a total Bitch to each other.

I have no idea what's gotten into him.

MATTS POV

"Dude, what the fuck happened" Taylor asked. "Nothing" I mumbled. He looked at me with widened eyes. "She texted you" Taylor said.

I automatically slapped him. "Shut up" I said hushing him. "Well, you didn't have to slap me" Taylor laughed.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Dude, you gotta get over her" Taylor said. "Dude, she was my first love. You think I can get over her"

Taylor chuckled and looked at me. "Lindsay cheated on you Matt. Whatever she said you gotta just ignore it, and see how much better you're going to have, besides her"

I nodded my head and thanked him.

I'm just so upset at myself at the way I acted to Kim. I really do like her, and I'm sad I called her all those names.

I huffed loudly and walked over to Kim. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. "I'm waiting for the bus" she mumbled.

"Please" I asked. She looked at me and huffed loudly. I grabbed her hand and pulled her aside. "Look, something from my past, came back to me. And I was so mad about it I took it out on you, and I'm sorry" I said.

She tried to smile but couldn't. "What's your past about?" She asked. I felt my fist roll up in a ball. I was ready to just punch a wall.

"I'm not comfortable talking about it right now. Can we talk about it another day?" I asked praying she would say yes. "Of course" she smiled.

"GUESS WHOS HERE" I heard yelling. I looked at the door we came out of and saw the guys running towards us with their suitcase.

Kim's POV

I saw a bunch of guys running towards us. They looked really chill and fun to hang with. "Hi I'm Kim" I said to a blue eyed boy. "Well hey beautiful, I'm Nash" he smiled.

"I'm Cameron, I'm the better looking friend" he winked but laughed. "I'm kidding I'm not flirting. But I mean your are beautiful" he smiled.

I giggled and continued meeting everyone else. "We should start heading for the tour bus" Shawn said.

We all agreed and walked out of the main doors.

A/N
I would of continued but it's 3am so I decided to just update before I fall asleep