18

Kim's POV

I walked into the washroom and changed into my outfit. I was wearing ripped jeans, with a long sleeved black shirt.

I wanted to look good but also be comfortable. I straightened my hair quickly, and applied some makeup like always.

"You done" I heard. I opened the door and saw Madison. "Holy you look beautiful" I said. She just giggled and started posing causing me to laugh.

"Is it time to leave?" I asked. "Yea, the taxis are outside waiting", "okay, let me just get my phone. She nodded her head and walked out of the bus.

I ran over to my bunk and grabbed my phone. I saw that I had 2 messages from Alison. Jeez what does she want. I
Closed my phone and ran out of the bus.

Everyone was already inside. Oops. I walked inside one of the taxis and sat beside Catia and Madison. I'm guessing matts in the other taxi.

"Guys guess who just texted me", I said rolling my eyes. they looked at me  sitting with their  hands on their lap, waiting for me to finish. Such eager children.

"Soooooo, speak" Madison spat. I giggled and opened up my phone. "Alison texted me but I didn't read it" I said.

They just rolled their eyes in disgust. "Open it and read it, she better not be saying matts hers, cause Ill fight her for you" Catia said.

I giggled and opened up my phone.

From Alison- Hey Hoe, can wait for you to get back to school xoxo, ps, watch your back

From Alison- oh and matt will be mine if you like it or not

I laughed and showed them my phone. "She's such a desperate person, just ignore her" Madison said. "I know, she just wants to be you" Catia laughed.

I placed my phone in my pocket and just stared out the window.

What if she does take Matt from me. I can't loose him, I don't want to loose him. Well I mean I can't really loose him. We have to get married. But I can loose the guy that calls me beautiful every morning.

"You okay?" I heard Catia whisper. I looked at her and nodded my head. "I'm fine" I mumbled. "Just ignore it. Today is our last night on this tour, so that means we have fun today" Catia said hitting me playfully.

She was right. I shouldn't be so worried about it, and especially not right now.

*ding*

I look at my phone and saw a text from Matt. I smiled and immediately.

From matty- you should've came in this taxi, I miss you already.

I blushed and instantly texted back.

To matty- I miss you too babe, but you will live without me

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket.

*ding*

I should've known the conversation wasn't over.

From matty- I don't wanna live if I'm not with you

I felt my heart melt. My feelings get stronger and stronger every second of everyday. I can't take how much I love him.

Did I just say love, I don't love him. I mean I don't think so. It's okay been 1 month and 4 weeks. Is that even possible?