Epliogue

1 year later

"No Jason, give me your phone" I shouted. He laughed at my words handing over his phone making a smile plaster on my face. "Awe, look at our baby" I said while staring into the picture. "That's my baby" Jason joked. I glanced up at the phone and over at him and raised my eyebrow. "This is our dog, actually"

He smiled over at me, pulling me into his chest making me giggle. "Yea I know babe, I was kidding with you. Now can we go make pancakes together" he whispered into my ear while placing a kiss on my neck.

I bit my lip, wrapping myself over him so I was sitting on his lap. "When do we get to pick him up?" I referenced to the dog. "Next week I'm guessing", "oh gosh we are gonna be filled with dogs, we already have Negan, Lucille, and rascal, now imagine the next one" I said while laughing.

"Don't worry about it, them 4 will have a huge room with dog beds and toys, and we will take them for walks like we usually do, it'll be easy" he said. I raised my eyebrow, staring down at his blue eyes. "In this apartment?" I said laughing.

"Well about that, I wanted to tell you something"

"What about?" I questioned.

"You know how my dad owns the bar and stuff, well there's a bigger apartment on top, and my dad said we should move in there considering we both work at the bar. Trust me it'll be great, it has 4 bed rooms, 2 washrooms, a big kitchen, huge open windows, plus there's stairs that lead to the roof"

"That sounds amazing, but don't you think it would be a little noisy at times since it is on top of a bar? Plus your dads turning the bar into a club, and that means ten times more noice"

"Yes your right, but we are usually out during the day, and we work at night, so it won't be that bad" he said while gripping his hand tighter around my waist causing me to giggle. "Alright then"

His smile widened even bigger, flipping me over on to the bed so he was on top of me. I gasped at his sudden actions, looking up at him as he just smiled. "Lets go make pancakes now" he pecked my lips, getting up and running out of the room.

Wow I love this boy

I got up from the bed, walking over to the kitchen to see him cracking the eggs in a bowl. That reminds me of the day I ran away from my wedding and I came here. I found him laying his bed sad, but suddenly when he saw me he was so happy that we kissed, and he told me he wanted to make pancakes.

***
Flashback

I ran out of the church feeling the inside of me brighten a bit. I felt like I didn't have a weight on my shoulder that I needed to carry, I felt like I could do whatever I wanted without being told I couldn't.

                       I felt free

I ran to the side of the road putting my hand out so a taxi could stop for me. Every car that passed by just stared at me wondering why a teenage girl in a wedding dress was in the middle of the road in the first place, but I don't care.

There was only one place I wanted to go, and that's to Jason's house. I always replayed what he told me a couple times but I never Thought I would have the courage to do it.

"You can always run at the last minute, just take off" that's what he told me, and looks like I did. I left all that behind and now I'm going to do what I wanna do.

As the taxi pulled up next to me I got In and shut the door breathing heavily. The taxi man just stared at me through the rear mirror with a confused look plastered on his face.