10

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I got out of Nash's grip and saw Matt yelling at some girl. Everyone was sitting down eating their breakfast trying not to say anything.

"I fucking loved you" Matt screamed. "I'm so sorry" she said crying. Before I can Evan blink they smashed their lips on to one another.

I gasped but automatically placed my hand on my mouth. Everyone look at me, even Matt. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" I said trying not to show emotion.

"Kim" Matt said. I looked at him and at the girl. "No, it's fine, we aren't even supposed to be together" I mumbled.

I walked immediately to the washroom and started crying. Why am I crying. We aren't even actually dating. I shouldn't even care.

But yet again I like him. "Hey, can I come in" I heard Madison's voice. I opened the door and saw Catia and Madison.

I pulled them in the washroom and locked the door. "Why am I crying" I said wiping my tears. "Cause you like him" Catia said.

"That's the exact same girl that was in that picture" I said sitting down. They looked at me in confusion. "Well yesterday I found a picture in matts luggage of him and that girl kissing"

They looked at me to continue. "So Matt found out, and we were arguing, and he said, we aren't even together so why should you care. So I slept in Nash's bunk. And now I wake up to him kissing that girl" I said crying again.

"Look, if he thinks he can do that while you guys are gonna get married, then you can do the exact same thing" Catia smirked.

"You're right", I got off the floor and cleaned away my tears and took a deep breath. "Okay" I whispered. I walked out of the washroom and saw everyone's eyes immediately look at me.

I saw Matt sitting down with that girl wrapped around his arms. I rolled my arms and sat down at the table beside Cameron.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. "Kiss me" i whispered. He looked at me confused but realized what I was trying to do. "Get Matt jealous, okay" he smirked.

He smashed his lips on to mine and I can hear gasps coming from all over the room. Before I can pull away I felt my arm pulled off of him.

"Can I speak to you" Matt said angrily. "No" I spat. He threw me over his shoulder and dragged me into the closet in the back of the bus.

He put me down and locked the door. "Leave me alone" I said trying to open the door. "What the fuck, you don't go kissing people when you're with me" he said angrily.

I felt my jaw drop. Is this guy being legit. Soon I'm gonna slap him to get him into his senses. "You just kissed that skank" I half yelled. He looked at me and pushed me on to the wall.

"That's fucking different" he yelled. "Are you fucked up in the head? Like what the fucks gotten into you" I yelled. "don't worry about it" he said rolling his eyes.

"Okay, let me repeat what you're saying. You can kiss whoever you want, but I can't, cause it's different?" I said annoyed.

"Yes cause she was my first love", now I was trying to hold in my tears. "Fuck you Matt. If she was you're fucking first love, like you say. What happened between you guys?" I asked crossing my arms.

"It doesn't matter, it's in the past" he mumbled. "What did she do? Kiss someone, fuck your best friend, or fuck the football team?"

"Does it matter?" He said. My eyes widened. "She fucked the whole football team" I laughed. "So" he rolled his eyes. "Okay so let me get this straight. She shows up here, saying she misses you, then you yell at her, and suddenly it's okay that she fucked the whole football team while dating you"

I laughed, and opened the closet door. "Fuck you" I mumbled. I walked off and sat down on the sofa. "Where is she?" Matt asked looking around.

"She said she had to go fuck a guy" carter said nervously. And that's when I burst into laughter. "Wow, Matthew Espinosa being a total asshole for a skank" I whispered to myself, but somehow everyone heard.

"I love her, I'm not being forced to" he said walking up to me. I got up and faced him. "Then don't talk to me, don't look at me, cause your just a total asshole" I spat.

*smack*

I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek. Gasps came from all over the room. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me. This isn't me" he said immediately.

I tried holding in my tears but failed. I walked past him and started crying. I crawled into the bunk and just cried. I didn't know what to do anymore. Why argue with him about this. If he wants her I should let him have her.

I went under the blanket and just closed my eyes. "I'm sorry" I heard. I opened my eyes and saw a crying Matt.

He crawled into the bunk and closed the curtain. "I was so caught up in my past, I wasn't realizing how much better I can have with you than that skank" Matt said.

I instantly wrapped my arms around him. "I don't know why, but I wanna hug you" I said. He smiled at me. "I'm happy you are" he said.

I smiled and smashed my lips on to his. "I want you to be mine, and only mine, I don't wanna ever hurt you ever again" he whispered. "So you're making it official?" I said raising my eyebrow.

He just smiled and nodded his head. "Don't hurt me ever again" I said. He just smile. "I promise"

A/n

Well damn, that was some next shit