57

I looked at myself in the mirror giving myself a small smile. I liked what I was wearing a lot, it was simple, and fancy at the same time, and I loved that.

I was wearing a white simple dress that went above my knees, with my nude coloured high heels. My hair was nicely curled, with two pieces of strands clipped to the back.

My makeup, was a sexy, and fancy type of look, which matched with my outfit, and hair. I looked good, and I'm gonna stay positive about it.

I don't want matt to say something rude about my appearance today. It will make my day even worse than it already is. Plus I will most likely feel awful about myself, and feel insecure.

I walked out of my washroom, making my way downstairs where matt was. As much as I didn't wanna go with him to the restaurant I had to. I didn't want our parents to suspect anything and move the wedding date closer.

It would ruin my life, and I rather enjoy my single life at the moment, then get married.

"Let go" he spat, only to cause me to snap out of my gaze. I rolled my eyes at his rudeness, and walked out of the house walking past him. I couldn't help but hit my shoulder against his to get him angry.

"Can you not" he said pushing me. I gasped at his actions, making me loose my balance by his push. I tried to regain my balance but just tripped over my heels, causing me to hit the ground. I couldn't lie it did hurt. My knee hit against a rock, and that hurt like a bitch.

"Asshole" I spat loudly. He rolled his eyes walking past me, without saying a sorry. Why would I suspect an apology, he's always hurting me, and that's another reason I won't go back to him.

I got off the floor, wiping my dress and knees. "Fucking bitch ass, fucking asshole motherfucker" I mumbled as I walked into the car. I slammed the door buckling my seatbelt.

I didn't even bother to glance at matt. He's to much of an asshole to even look at right now. "Look at Me" I heard him say. I chuckled at his words, and looked out the window waiting for him to start driving.

"Look at me" he spat. I flinched at the anger in his voice, and looked at him. His eyes were filled with anger, and sadness. It confused me like hell. Why is he so bipolar.

"What, matt? You push me, walk away, and now want me to look at you" I said with a chuckle. "Come on, I didn't even push you that hard" he said rolling his eyes. "You still touched me asshole" I shouted.

"Whatever princess" he laughed. "Don't call me that" I spat. He looked at me and laughed. "K" he said starting the car. "Bitch" I mumbled.

I turned up the music, looking out the window not wanting to make any contact with him.

I don't understand how he can go from being so sweet, to such an asshole In a matter of time. It just really confuses me. Did an arranged marriage change him that badly?

I understand that this is horrible for both of us, but you don't need to change the way you are. I mean I haven't changed, I'm still the same me, I'm just more confused and sad half the time, but that's it.

I'll probably change once we get married, and of course I'm going to try my hardest not to. I wanna be the same me, I don't wanna be an asshole like matt. I just want to be happy, and have a life that I want for myself.

And that does not mean matt in it. At first I wanted him to always be by my side. I always wanted, or needed for myself to forgive any bad thing he did. But now, I just can't deal with it anymore.

I do love him, and I always will love him. I just don't think I will ever stop getting hurt and betrayed by him. And that upsets me a lot.

I honestly just want us to love each other, and have a good life, but instead we are going to lie about our happiness to our parents.

"We are here" I heard matt say. I snapped out of my thoughts, and saw that we were in front of a really fancy sushi restaurant. I love sushi, so this should be a good meal for me, besides the part we figure out when our wedding day is.

Ew

I walked out of the car fixing my dress so it didn't look bad. If we are entering a restaurant I at least wanna look good, and not like shit.

I walked away from matts car, and started walking with matt towards the restaurant. It was really quite between us, which made it an awkward silence. All you could hear, was the sound of my heals clicking against the cement floor, and it was starting to irritate me.

Finally as we entered the restaurant, we were shown our table where are parents were.

They were all smiling at us, waiting for us to get to the table. I glanced over at matt as I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I wanted to tell him to take it off, but right now I knew we had to act like we were together.

As we reached the table, I walked over to my parents giving them a huge hug. I hardly ever see them anymore, and that upsets me, I wish I had more time with them.

"It's so nice to see you two, sit down" mr. Espinosa said. I gave a small smile at him, sitting down beside my mom and matt.

"So, how have you two been?" My mom asked. Shit, shit. "It's great" I lied. I heard a small chuckle escape matts mouth. Thankfully I was the only one who heard. I don't want them to suspect anything.

"That's wonderful to hear, I new you two were going to end up loving each other" I heard mrs. Espinosa cheer. "Yep, I do love this Pringle" matt said wrapping his arm around me.

Pringle?

I chuckled, with a small laugh at the nick name he used. My parents and his laughed along, but I think that was because they thought it was cute.

"So, we planned the wedding date" my mom squealed. I bit my lip looking down. "When?" I asked a bit nervously. "It's in 3 months from now" my dad replied.

I looked up at them with a small gasp. Matt just kept an unreadable expression on his face. "Gre-at" I stuttered. "Oh, and next week we are going to go dress shopping" mrs. Espinosa squealed with my mom.

When are they gonna stop squealing

"Wonderful" I said sarcastically.

I felt matt kick be from under the table telling me to stop. But they didn't understand the sarcasm in my voice so I was okay right now.

"Well let's eat and enjoy ourselves" matt said.  We all agreed, and waited for the the waiter to come.

After 10 minutes of waiting, A man came to the table with his notepad to write down our orders.

I can't decide if I want spicy tuna roll or green Dragon. I always have the hardest time picking between those two. "What would you like?" He asked me.

I scanned the menu one last time, looking up at him. "Can I have an ice tea, and a spicy tuna roll" I smiled. He nodded his head writing  it down.

"Fat ass" I heard matt mumble under his breath. "That's right I got, a fat ass" I whispered into his ear. He rolled his eyes, looking down at his phone.

    This is gonna be a hell of a night

A/N

I'm to tired to continue