68

7:10pm

I stared at the time impatiently, taping the table with my head in my hands, trying to control myself with the time passings. All I've gotten from the past hours was a visit from my parents, and message from Madison and catia telling me How sorry they are, and how they're all going to be coming later, which was probably 3 hours ago.

Why should I even care by now, it's so late, and all I've done was stare at Burnie or watch a depressing movie, and I shouldn't be doing any of those things on my birthday, I should be having fun, and getting wasted.

I stoped the taping on the table realizing I should just go to the bar and find Jason to party with me. "Great idea Kim" I said to myself with a smile.

I got up from the table tripping over Burnie causing me to hit the ground. I winched in pain, looking over at Burnie to see him biting on his bone peacefully.

I rolled my eyes, getting up from the floor, wiping myself down. I glanced one last time at the dog sticking my tongue at him before jogging upstairs to my room.

I ran into my closet changing into black jeans that were cut on the knee, and a plain grey hoodie. It was something simple and comfortable to wear, plus why should I care how I look now, it's pretty much almost night time Already.

I walked out of the closet glancing at myself In the mirror before shrugging my shoulders and taking out my phone to call Jason.

After about 4 rings I finally heard somebody answer.

"Hey Hot stuff, what's up"

I chuckled at his reply, making my way downstairs into the living room.

"Well, today's my birthday and pretty much everyone left me this whole day and they aren't back yet, so do you wanna leave work with a bottle of vodka and go have some fun?"

I hear him chuckle on the other line making me smirk a bit.

"Of fucking course, happy birthday beautiful, can't wait To see you. Come meet me at the bar"

"Thank you, and yea I'll be there in 10 minuets" I said before hanging up.

I ran over to my Black boots, putting them on quickly to leave considering Ive been in this house all day. Sadly.

after what felt like forever I walked out of the house. It felt nice to be outside after hibernating for most of my day.

I smiled at my surroundings, making my way over to the bar. The walk was quite and lonely. I hated it. I just wish everyone didn't go to that meet and greet, but at the same time I wouldn't want them to disappoint their fans.

After what felt like a forever walk, I was finally in front of the bar. I could here the laughter, and the music playing from inside the bar making me want to go inside even more.

"Were you just going to stand outside?" Jason said while walking out of the bar. I chuckled a bit at his reply walking up to him. "I mean, maybe" I said before hugging him. "Happy birthday" he whispered into my ear.

I pulled away from the hug smiling at him. "Well thank you", he bit his lip a bit pulling out a bottle of vodka which made my eyes lit up.