29

"Last one to the door pays for food" I yelled. I immediately started running so I wouldn't have to pay. "No fair you started ahead of me" he yelled.

I laugh and stick my tongue out at him. "I win, now you gotta pay" I smiled. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I'll pay as soon as you say I'm better then Nash on camera" he smirked.

"Deal" I said. He smiles and takes out his phone. "Go" he whispered. I huffed loudly and rolled my eyes. "Cameron's way better then Nash"

"It's posted" he smiled. "Nash's going to kill me" I laughed. "It's okay, it's only the truth"

I laughed and walked up to the cashier. "Hi can I have a chicken quesadilla combo please", "can I have the exact same thing please" Cameron asked.

The lady rolled her eyes and started typing in the order. "Your total is 16 dollars" she mumbled. Gosh somebody's not in a good mood. "Sorry what did you say?" Cameron asked.

"You are so deaf, I said 16 dollars" she spat. "Any ruder" I laughed. Cameron payed the lady and whispered something in her ear that caused her to gasp.

She threw the begs of food into Cameron's hands and walked away. "What the fuck did you say?", i asked. I told her, that her attitude matches well with her appearance" he laughed. "Cameron that's so mean but also so funny"

"Yep I know, now we should sit down" he replied. I nodded my head and sat down in one of the available seats. I instantly grabbed my chicken quesadilla out of the bag and started unwrapping it.

"So, what's up with the dirty blonde hair?" Cameron asked. "Matt did this as a prank, but in one more wash it should come off" I replied.

He just laughed. Gosh i missed his laugh. I missed all the guys laughs. I'm so happy they decided to come and visit. "So, how long you staying?" I asked. "Me and the Guys found an apartment. We are staying here" he smiled.

I squealed and bent over the table and wrapped my arms around Cameron. "That's amazing" I smiled. He just laughed. "I know, I'm so glad all of us get to be all together" he said. I smiled and agreed with him.

matts POV

I crossed my arms and just stared at the black television. I'm just so confused with myself. Why would I lay a hand on her. I know if someone else did that I would be furious.

Than again I do it? I can't control myself when I do, and then I realize what the fuck I'm doing. And then I feel so bad that I did.

I huffed loudly and screamed into the nearest pillow. "Whoa, you okay?" Shawn asked laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the black tv.

"Matt, you can talk to me" Shawn said hitting me playfully. I groaned and looked at him. "I'm a fuck up Shawn. Whenever I'm with Kim I feel so loved, I'm so happy, and I just don't want to mess anything up. But then at the same time I get so bipolar around her and then I can't control myself"

"Matt, I get mad easily all the time, but no one ever sees it because I count to 10 in my head, than think about what i should say instead of getting so violent"

I thought about it for a minute then realized I should use that method. It could really work on me. "Thanks Shawn" I smiled. "Anytime Matt,
And you should really get good with Kim again, you guys look really mad at each other" he said.

"I will, thanks" I smiled. I got up and walked upstairs to me and Kim's room. I plopped on the bed and grabbed my phone to text Kim.

Matt/Kim

Matt- baby, I'm so, so, so sorry. I know you were just trying to make us be happy with each other again, and I was just being stubborn. And for now on I absolutely promise you I will never lay a hand on you again.

Kim- I forgive you matt. You already know that I can never stay mad at you, even though I try too.

Matt- that's my girl. Now get your ass home, I miss you

End of conversation

Kim's POV

I closed my phone and opened the front door to my house. Me and Cameron just finished our Taco Bell not so long ago so we decided to come back to the house.

I ran up the stairs and ran up to my room to see Matt laying on the bed. I smiled and ran over to him, and cuddled up against him. "I love you" he whispered. I smiled and looked up at him.

        "I love you way more princess"

A/N

Sorry this is short, but next chapter will be Wayyy better and way longer