69

10:20

I walked into my house with the smell of alcohol and weed all mixed together on my breath and body. Is it hard to believe that I like it? Or am I just thinking this way because I didn't have the people I loved with me on my birthday.

Or is it because Jason makes all these bad things feel fun. Stealing, getting a tattoo, smoking weed, getting drunk. Or is it just because of this arranged marriage?

I do have thoughts that I've been wanting to not think about, and not want to ask myself, but for some reason I want to talk about it to someone and ask so many questions I don't even think about myself.

I shut the door from behind me walking towards the living room to see everyone I call my friends sitting there laughing and talking with a birthday cake already cut up and eaten.

It makes me want to scream and shout at them, but for some reason I just laughed. They all glanced at me and immediately went silent.

Maybe it's because I smell, maybe it's because my eyes are pure red, or maybe it's because they realized they ate the birthday cake that was supposed to be for me.

"Great seeing all of you, especially that" I said pointing to the cake. They all stayed silent just looking around at each other. "Where have you been? We've been here since 9 o clock" matt said standing up and walking towards me.

"Wow, you guys waited 1 hour for me. How long do you think I waited for all of you? Do you guys really think that I would just stay here on my birthday? Of course not, while you guys were doing what you were doing I was celebrating my birthday with a friend, a true friend"

"What were you doing with that friend, Drinking and smoking? Cause obviously we can all smell that on you" Taylor said a bit annoyed. "Yes actually, and you no what we did, we bought me a birthday cake, and I blew out the candles" I said while glancing over at the cake they eaten.

"We wouldn't have eaten it if you just haven't left this house" matt said pissed. I shook my head looking around the room to see how angry everyone was at me right now.

"Let me just straighten this out for all of you. I was left on my birthday doing nothing, I was alone, upset, lonely, and wishing you all were just here with me, but guess what I waited way to long, so I left and came one hour after you guys came, and you all couldn't call or wait for me, so you ate my birthday cake"

"You shouldn't have left" mike said standing up. I laughed at them not even wanting to bother with them. "You know what, fuck all of you" I spat. I walked past matt, walking out of the house.

Where to now?

Home, I'm going home

I sat outside my house taking out my phone and calling the taxi place. After telling them my address and everything, I put my phone in my pocket frowning.

I just wanted a great birthday, that's all I wanted.

"Hey" I heard behind me. I turned my head over and saw Matt with a gift in his hand. I looked away from him glancing down at my fingers. "What" I managed to say. "I'm sorry, we are all sorry, we were assholes"

"You guys were worse then assholes, you guys were dicks" I corrected him. "Can I sit beside you?" He asked. I looked over at him nodding my head. He smiled a bit, sitting down beside me.

"This is for you, this is the surprise we all were telling you about" he said handing me the bag. I raised my eyebrow taking the bag out of his hands. "What is it?" I questioned.

"Open it and see" he laughed. I nodded my head slowly opening the gift to see what is was. I gasped at what I was seeing and hugged matt immediately. It was the charm bracelet Burnie swallowed.

"How did you guys get it back?" I asked. "Let's just say it wasn't pleasant" he laughed. "I also got you this" he said handing me a small box. I smiled at him opening the box to see a beautiful necklace that said forever and always.

"Matt this is beautiful" I gasped. "Just like you"

I smiled at his remark,  slamming my lips on his. "I think I want some birthday sex" I whispered into his ear. He smirked at my words throwing me over his shoulder. "Matt, don't drop me" I shouted.

He ignored my shouting, running into the house, and past everyone. "What's going on?" Shawn asked confused. "I'm getting laid" matt screamed.

"Matt!" Me, Taylor, and mike screamed. Matt laughed at us, starting to run upstairs. As he finally got to our room he threw me on to the bed staring at me with sex eyes.

I got up from the bed slamming my lips on to his not wanting to wait any longer. Our lips moved quickly, and hardly against each other's lips and skin.

Without thinking twice, I threw my shirt over my head and across the room along with my pants, only  leaving me in bra and panties. Matt stared me down biting his lip.

       "Happy birthday baby girl"

A/n

I mean it is chapter 69, if you get what I mean😏