(1) Flowers for Him

HI YO CRAZY PEEPS! CRAZEEPS! WHOOO!

For those who went straight here fresh from the Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit's epilogue, THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING YOUR SUPPORT!

For those who had read my other books, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

And for those who are new, well, if you're new, then hopefully, you'd support this book 😊 I hope you'd enjoy it like how my Crazeeps enjoyed it...

TODAY IS MY YOUNGER SISTER'S BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday Azhley! 😁 So before ending this morning, well, it's quarter to 1 am and it's MONDAY MORNING (I have classes at 7) I decided to write and finish this chapter RIGHT NOW! -Even if she doesn't read my books (she's not fond of reading books) I'm still dedicating this to her! And to you!

Enjoy 😊

●◇◇•••◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇◇•••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇••••••◇◇◇◇◇◇•••••◇◇◇◇•••◇◇●

"Do you want daisies or roses?" The old yet nice looking lady asked me as she rolled the newspaper into a cone-like figure.

".... Uh..." I trailed off, "Can I be the one picking them?"

Her eyes widened but nodded anyway. She gave me some cutting tools and asked, "You know how to make a bouquet?"

Chuckling, I knelt down and looked at the different kinds of flowers. "Well, I guess I was quite forced to."

I was in the middle of cutting a rose when she asked me, "Forced by who?"

Memories flash through my eyes; I saw my 8 years old version of me begging a random gardener to teach me how to choose flowers and make beautiful bouquets.

"Oh you know," I giggled, "A desperate girl who wants to learn everything for the one she loves... Me." Shrugging my statement off, I continued cutting the rose and put it on the ground.

The old lady gave me a look that I usually receive whenever I answer people's question about learning stuff. The look of pity. I love it.

That's sarcasm, by the way, I mean, who wants to be pitied? Oh wait, I personally know someone who wants to be pitied, so me being me, I pitied her to grant her her wish. -And trust me, that girl isn't me and that says a lot.

After a few minutes, I stood up and held the flowers in front of me. "These are beautiful."

"Thank you!" She beamed, making me laugh and put the newspaper full of flowers on the desk.

Doing the same thing the gardeners I've met before told me, I made a finished product, a beautiful and literally a flowery finished product.

"How much would this be?" I asked her as I finish of the note for him.

"I'm giving that for free."

"What?" My eyes widened, "You can't do that-"

"But I just did."

Smiling at her feisty attitude, I bowed down and thanked her. -A sign of respect influenced by anime for me.

Leaving the flower shop, I run towards my bike and went straight to Jay's house. Well, his parents' mansion. A white beautiful classy-looking mansion that was given to Jay's father, Adam.

Jay Emmerson is truly a handsome god-like person. He has this strong jaw, perfect nose, the most beautiful eyed and plus, his eyebrows are on fleek! But it isn't just his physical looks made me attracted to him, no, his personality is also spot on!