(6) Prom..?

HI YO CRAZPEEPS!

What-? DID I UPDATE?

YES! YES, I DID!

Thank you for the comments and amazing encouragement!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

I don't usually run.

Technically speaking, I only run when I have to or when I need to.

Examples would be... like when I run out of napkins, or when I forgot my assignment, or when I'm late -you know, the usual.

So you can expect me running in just about a moment and then in the next second, my butt would be giving a huge loud smooch on the floor. Not a kiss or a peck, but a smooch.

I don't usually slip when I run.

That is unless if someone forced me like by blocking my way with their feet, or when I slip because of a very wet surface but never because of a banana peel, ever.

So I really have no idea why movies usually show it like that, I mean, the peel is freaking yellow! Anyone would've noticed it... unless if they're color blind and all... or when you're in a very dark alleyway and you had no idea that it was because of a banana peel until your phone fell in the mud, shining its light on it.

Like what happened right now.

But you can't blame me, because just like what I've said, I don't usually run.

"Holy macaroni..." I muttered silently as I doubted if I pick up my phone and continue running or pick up the banana peel and throw it in the dumpster so that anyone who would be in my place in the future wouldn't have the same fate as mine.

Nah, they should learn from their mistakes. -Such as not going to an alleyway when it's dark. Or without protection.

I stood up and picked up my phone, before running to nowhere since I'm wiping my phone with my shirt and the flashlight is covered with my body.

Making sure that my phone is not that damp, I flipped my phone and stopped in my tracks when I saw something you do not see every day.

An old and beaten alien inside a tuxedo stared at me. "Please... help me..."

I shrieked loudly as I've realized that aliens don't speak.

"Riley?"

I look at besides the body and saw Jay, THE Jay Emerson, holding and facing a gun to the alien while wearing a white suit.

"Jay..." I stared into his deep gray eyes and asked myself, why?

His eyes widened, "What are you doing here?"

"No, what are you doing here?! Let's go!" Gasping, I dropped my phone and run towards him..

I took, what I think is, his arm but stopped when I realized that he was still actually still holding his gun. "What...? Why are you holding a gun?"

"...What..." He trailed off as he continued staring at me like I was dealing with an alien! Which is, by the way, what he is currently doing! "What are you doing here?"

I scoffed, "Forget that! Let's go!"

"What..."

I shook him, "We have to go, Jay!"

Something shifts from his eyes, and in a blink of an eye, Jay grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down with him.

Bang!

"What the-!" Not even being able to finish the sentence, Jay cocked out his gun and pointed it somewhere beside me.

Bang!

And with that, I felt something wet trailing down my elbows. Oh my gosh, Jay just freaking shot me. Jay Emerson finally got tired of me annoying him and he shot me. But isn't it weird that I didn't feel any pain? I touched the wet trail on my elbow and sighed in relief when I realized that it wasn't my blood because I didn't get shot. But that does mean that Jay possibly could!

"JAY" I shrieked and hugged him tightly, "Jay, are you alright?!"

I felt him tense under my touch, and usually, I would pull away. But this time, I didn't care. The love of my life might possibly be hurt or something. He can tell me to stay away later, but right now, right now what's important is him. And this moment.

"Riles... I'm fine..." He pulled me away from him, "You don't have to worry about me."

Gasping, I turned around and through the slight light coming from my phone, I can see the alien's silhouette... Or might I say the dead alien's silhouette?

What just happened?

I mean... Jay couldn't have possibly murdered an alien which probably came from Mars!

The only possible reason for him to be here, in an alleyway, wearing a white suit... with a gun is...

I held Jay's head and forced him to make eye contact with me. "Are you going to attend prom later?"

"I... I'm not a pedophile." He muttered through gritted teeth, before pushing my hands away.

I scoffed, "You're not a pedophile, Jay. You're just attending to some girl's prom which is a year younger than us."

That's not counted as a pedophile, I think. I mean, we're 19... and the girl he's probably going to be with is 18. Or something.

"Let me rephrase what I've said," He paused, "I'm not going to prom, Riles."

I raised an eyebrow, "Then why are you wearing that white suit at midnight?" And in an alleyway, too.

He suddenly cocked out his gun again, making me cover my head with my hand, silently hoping that if he would use that on me, my hand could stop the bullet piercing through my head.

Bang!

When I heard his gunshot, I was quite shocked to find out that I wasn't dead. I looked beside myself and gasped when I saw another body lying on the floor.

Yup, that wasn't there earlier.

"I'm here to eliminate some people." He muttered before walking towards the corpse.

Not minding the bloody and probably dead body, I asked, "In a white suit?"

"Yes, in a white suit." He bent down and did some searching on his own. And when I say searching, like he was seriously searching. He moved the body from the other side to the other and he grasped the body in every part.

"Quit molesting the dead, Jay!" I whined as I cross my hand in front of me.

He stopped and gave me the finger. Like the bird. Like the middle finger. "I'm straight and I'm no pervert."

I snorted, "Oh shush. You are a pervert, a huge one."

"Oh, I am." He winked at me before continuing to do his stuff on the corpse. He really continued molesting the body. The dead body.

He continued molesting the corpse.