(35) The Gala

HALO CRAZEEPS!

If you guys added the book I published days ago, sorrrry, but uhm, I took it off. Why? Well, after some time thinking and thinking and thinking, I've realized that I gotta continue someone else's story! I can't just leave it like this. SOOOOO, I've decided to continue the Suit series <3 I need models or actors guys, baaadly.

By the way... omg guys, last chapter for this book!!!! Then an epilogue would be posted soon.

I NEED YOUR HELP BY THE WAY! I HAVE A QUESTION! So I'm currently 17, and I'm living here in Los Angeles, and I want to have a part-time job -what's a nice job 🤔 Comment down below or send me a message, I'm desperate here 😫 I really want to earn my own money so that I'd be prepared in the future 😂

Thank you so much for the support, the reads, everything! The next book would probably be published soon. I have a plot for the first chapter but I'm having a hard time with the covers. -I'm planning to redo all the book covers.. so...

OH! AND who do you guys want the 5th book to be all about? Elliot and Cobie? The triplets? -well, one of the triplets?

Enjoy ☺️

~-~

It's bad enough that your boyfriend told you to prepare for a party in less than 6 hours, what's worse is that you attended the said party without knowing the theme.

I did ask him, I really did. His answer was, "It's a... uh... white."

"You racist!" I gasped out loud and pointed an accusing finger at him, "You people are racist!"

He sighed, "No, like, you need to wear white."

"Oh..." I cleared my throat, "Is it a formal party?"

"Nah." He shrugged, "You can actually wear whatever you like. Forget the color theme. As long as it's a... what do you call it.. a... I forgot." He shook his head, "It looks like the one you'll see in Disney."

"What?"

"It has this poofy stuff..." He trailed off.

"A fairytale event?"

His eyes beamed and he snapped his fingers, "Exactly."

So here I am, outside the said gala. I glared at Jay as he simply smiled cheekily at me. He looked handsome with his white suit -he looks hot.

Me? What about me? Well.

"You look adorable." He grins at me, "I love the sparkle."

Yes, sparkle. Not from my eyes, or my make-up, but my dress. No, it's not one of those sparkly turquoise dresses or something -I wish it was.

"I hate you," I muttered while looking around and saw older people wearing a costume alright, a mature one!

They're not wearing Olaf's or Genie's costumes, no, they're wearing ball gowns. BALL GOWNS!

"You told me that this was a costume party." I smiled awkwardly to hide my embarrassment.

"No, I said it was like the ones in Disney."