(21) D.A.C. •2•

Here's part two since Wattpad was freaking being a real female dog. 😡

I added some scenes, changed some scenes, and might forget to add some.

Thanks for everything Crazeeps!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

I pursed my lips and stood up, muttering the words I never thought I'd mutter. "You're a murderer, Jay Emerson."

His eyes widened and pain flashed through it, "Don't..." He closed his eyes, "Don't call me that."

"What? It doesn't mean that you're a crazy lunatic that I can't continue calling you by your name!"

He shook his head, "I mean, don't call me a... murderer."

"But you are!" I frowned, "You killed random people for no reasons!"

"I don't kill random people and I only killed Pete because he's a criminal!"

Pete!?

"You..." I whispered, "You killed Pete?"

His eyes widened and guilt washed through it, "You know Pete?"

I shook my head, "No."

Guilt turned into shock and eventually turned into relief. Seeing this, I immediately felt my blood boiling, "But that doesn't mean that you can just kill him!"

"I can and I did."

I stopped, finally realizing that the Jay Emerson I've known only exists in my delusions. "What about Quite...? Did you kill him too?"

"Quite Frank?"

"The one and only."

He nodded, making me slump down on my shoulders and take a deep breath. "Why!?" I asked, "Are you actually a psycopath who believes that killing is a sport!?"

"It's my job."

I've never heard anyone blaming their jobs about murdering people! Unless if they're... "You're a ninja!" I gasped loudly.

"Yes-" He stopped, "Wait, no."

"Oh?"

"You and your guessing skill." He let out a short chuckle before offering me a seat, which I took.

"Then what's your job then?" Yeah, what kind of job requires killing some people other than a ninja?

"I'm an assassin." -Oh.

"An... ass...ass... in?"

"Yes." He nodded. "Look, I was born to-"

"-make history?"

"In a way." He gave me a small smile, "I was born to assassinate criminals."

"Whaaa-?"

"My mom..." He started while putting his hand on mine. "She inherited this huge corporation, it's a corporation that is known for the best of the bests assassins out there."

"And you're one of them?"

He raised an eyebrow, "An assassin or one of the best of the bests?"

"Both."

He nodded, "Yes. As I've said, I was born to do this. I was also trained for this job."

"What's the name of this... corporation?"

"D.A.C."

"And that stands for?"

"Deadly Assasins Corporation."

I snorted sarcastically, "Ooh scaaaarrry."

He rolled his eyes and smiled, "The original name was supposed to be D.P.A.F.E.A.A or D.P.A.F.E.A squared."

"No wonder they changed it to D.A.C. then." I laughed, making him laugh too.

Our laughs slowly die down. The silence was in the air before I broke it by squeezing his hand and gave him a smile, "I understand. I don't blame you."

He gave me his killer smile, no, not the smile he gives when he is supposed to be killing someone; but the kind of smile that can make your knees weak.

He gave me a tight hug, making me hug him back tighter. "Thank you so much, Riles. This is why you're beautiful."

I pulled away and shook my head, "Stop."

He asked. "Stop what?"

"Stop making me fall for you." I closed my eyes, "I'm trying to move on here."

"No, you're not."

Hearing those words, my eyes snapped open, and stared at him in shock, "What?"

He held my chin up, making me look at him straight in the eyes. "Look, I have to tell you something..."

I raised an eyebrow while still in trance. "What is it?"

"I-"

He was cut of when there were loud knocks from his door. "Jay?" Emily's kind and soothing voice followed after.

Jay sighed as he dropped his hand and walked towards the door and opened it. "Mom?"

"Hey, sweetie!" Her eyes moved towards where I was sitting and her eyes widened, "Hello to you too, Riles."

"Hey Em." I grinned back as I unconsciously fix my hair with my hand and my clothes with the other. Which is completely useless since I look like how I smell. Besides, she was probably not shocked seeing me sitting in Jay's bed, but probably because of how I look.

"Mom?" He asked, making Emily's eyes snap back to his.

She smiled warmly, "Elliot's here."

•End of 21•