(31) Bang

BANG!

"Holy poop of a goddess!" Riley shrieked, "Talking about starting this chapter with a bang!"

"What?" Gil asked while lowering his gun. "What do you mean chapter?"

"This 31st chapter written by this author." Jay knocked him out and kicked his arm. "Which was published very late by the way."

.

..

...

....

.....

******author rewriting this chapter******

.....

....

...

..

.

HEY CRAZEEPS!

It has almost been a month since I've arrived here in Los Angeles, and I'm still adjusting. -It's really difficult I swear, I got culture shocked and I'm still adapting especially with the people and school. Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT CRAZEEPS 😍

Enjoy 😊

~-~

BANG!

"Holy poop of a goddess!" I gasped, hunching down as Jay immediately wrapped his arm around me. I looked up and glared at the craziest person in the world, the author.

.

..

...

*******author rewriting this chapter******

...

..

.

BANG!

"Holy poop of a goddess!" I gasped, hunching down as Jay immediately wrapped his arm around me. I looked up and glared at the craziest person in the world, "YOU SON OF A PIG!"

Gil laughed in a sinister way, "You bitch, you thought that you can run away from me? After knowing who I really am?!"

This meanie!

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME THE B WORD?!" I spat out angrily as Jay tightened his grip on me.

"So what if I did?" Gil asked while putting his gun down, "Bitch."

"OH NO, YOU DIDN'T!" I growled angrily and released from Jay's tight grip. I launched towards Gil, not caring if he is now pointing his gun at me.

Bang!

I felt a pinch puncture through my left arm, but I didn't care. He called me the "B" word, and no one, and I mean no one, gets to call me that and gets away with it -without a bruise.

Closing my right hand to a tight fist, I pulled it away before landing a huge punch straight to Gil's lovely face.

Crunch!

He landed on his back with me on him. I grabbed his neck by his collar as he shouted, "YOU BITCH! YOU PUNCHED ME!"

Pulling my hand again, I landed another hard punch to his jaw. "YOU CALLED ME THE B WORD!" Punch. "TWO TIMES!" Punch. "AND YOU SHOT ME!" Punch. 

Aaaand Gil's down.

As I look at the place where he had shot me, the pain immediately rushed in, making me drop his unconscious body on the ground as my hands trembled. Red crimson liquid, blood, oozed out of my wound.

"Riley are you crazy?!" Jay shouted as he knelt down beside me, covering and wrapping my wound with his shirt.

Oh. He's shirtless.

"Riles, baby." He pushed away some stranded hair away from my face, "Are you okay?"

"I just got shot, Jay." I smiled with fake enthusiasm, "Of course I'm okay."

He brought me to his arms and carried me like a bride, "Let's go."

I hissed as my wound was pressed against his chest. "It hurts..."

He put me back down, switched positions, and brought me back to his arms, carrying me again.

"Jay," I gasped out loud, "put me down!"

"Riley."

"Yes, Jay?"

"Shut up."

So I did.

~-~

"RILEY MY BABY!" Mom cried as she held the back of my hand to her cheek, "Darling, don't leave me!"

"Mooom." I whined, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"But don't leave me." She whined back, "What if Pennywise is waiting somewhere and is ready to kill me later?"

"Mom, that's not going to happen."

"THAT'S WHAT THE VICTIMS THOUGHT!"

"Chloe..." Jay chuckled as he walked to where I was sitting, "Do you want me to take her there?"

"Shut it, Emerson." Dad frowned, "You're the reason why she's in this situation."

"REED!" Mom scowled at him while I glared at the man I call my father.

"Sorry, sir," Jay muttered, taking a sit again.

"It's not his fault, dad." I muttered, "It's not anyone's fault." Although I have a feeling that it's mine.

"Of course it's not anyone's fault," Dad glared back at me, "It's yours."

"LANGSTON!" Mom gasped angrily before grabbing my father by his ear and pulled him out of my room. "You better start working on your manners or you'd be saying your farewell to that chicken suit of yours..."

As the both of them leave the room, Jay faced me and asked, "Chicken suit?"

"Don't ask about it."