(9) Riley P. Sherman

"...Stalking me?" I muttered silently while taking a step back.

"Jay Emerson... stalking me?" I started laughing hysterically, "Now that's a joke!"

Jay's facial features hardened and something weird happened; he grabbed me by my shoulders and hugged me tightly.

I'm dreaming. I have got to be dreaming. Jay Emerson, the son of Emily and Adam Emerson, will never, I repeat, will never hug me. Let alone stalk me.

But with his strong scent hitting my nose and successfully making me feel nauseous, with his warm arm wrapped around me, and his very fluffy hair that makes him seem like he just came fresh out from a conditioner commercial; I know that this is happening.

"Stalking you may or may not be true," He inhaled deeply, "It also may or may not be a lie, but please..." He paused, "...please be safe."

I awkwardly patted his back, "Uh yeah..."

Hugging me tighter, he whispered, "Please."

I pulled away from him and crossed my arms with a pout. "No duh, I'll obviously do my best to be safe. Like hello, this is my life after all."

Jokes aside though, who wouldn't want to be safe?

He gave me a small smile before turning around and waving a little, "I'll see you around, Langston."

Wait, what?

"Hey, Emerson!" I called out, making him stop and turn around. "How did you get in?"

"I have my ways." And with that, he left my dorm room like a normal person.

He had probably broken my doorknob or something. I walked towards my dorm door and frowned when I saw that there's nothing wrong with it. I guess not.

What was I doing not too long ago? Oh right! Pryla calling me about a Quite Frank- MY PHONE!

Grabbing my car keys and wearing my gladiator shades, I ran outside my dorm room while calling out to Jay.

"JAY! JAY! JAY! JAY! JAY! JAAAAAAAY!" I wailed out while turning around the corner to meet the stairs- "Oh."

A big buffy bald guy came into view with a black Bluetooth earpiece in his left ear. His pale-ish white skin glows. He has these dark black shades which did cover his eyes but didn't successfully cover the scar from the center of his forehead to his left cheek.

But I must say, he did well in waxing his head since his bald head is literally shinier than Saitama's from an anime called One Punch Man and his brows are on fleek.

"I'm sorry," I started, "But this dormitory does not actually allow guys or men." I gave him a smile, "Are you looking for your daughter?"

His eyes widened and his perfect right brow was raised. "Do I look that old to you?"

I chuckled awkwardly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Anyways, are you looking for your girlfriend? Sister? Cousin?" I covered my mouth in shock, "Or are you Grumpy-Matilda's husband?"

"Grumpy-Matilda?"

"This dorm's owner." I gave him a cheeky grin.

He shook his head, "No, I'm looking for my... girlfriend, actually."

"Oh..." Don't judge the book by its' cover, Riles. "Sorry. Yes, of course. Uh, who is she?"

"Riley Langston."

I blinked and blinked. And blinked again.

"Riley... Langston?"

He raised another perfect brow and asked, "Yes. Do you know her?"

Know her? I AM HER!

"Please be safe."

"Nope." I shrugged, "I don't know her. Do you know her room number?"

"Ah yes. It's room number 18e."

Yup, that's my room number alright.

"Cool. That's..." I turn around, "That's on the 5th floor."

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Oh, and use the stairs since the elevator just got broken." I laughed awkwardly, "I blame the tacos last night."

He laughed before thanking me again, before waving goodbye, and walked towards where the stairs were. "What's your name?"

Langston. Riley Langston. "Sherman. Pia Sherman."

"Thank Pia." He smiled before I lost sight of him.

If he's gonna be running, it would take him about 3 minutes just to realize that I'm not in my room. So I have to be running too.

I ran out of my dorm and straight to my car. I have to call Jay. Fast.

Fishing out for my phone, I stopped when I remembered that Jay has my phone. Grumbling, I turned my engine on and drive straight to Emerson's. -Where hopefully, Jay is already there.

~-~

HI YO CRAZEEPS! How's it going?

YAY! SEM BREAK HERE I COME!

I hope you liked this chapter and thank you so much for voting, commenting, sharing, and supporting.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

KJD