(24) Supportive

Hi Crazeeps 😍

I... I feel like... like... I should end the Suit series.

Now, don't be all panicked or something, what I'm saying is that... I'm having trouble choosing who would be the next leader for the next book in my series. Should I make one with Coby and Elliot? Or the triplets? Or anyone? So yeah 😅 Comment here for suggestions.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT 😍 I FEEL THE LOOOVE!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"You got to be shitting me."

I immediately pulled away from Jay's lips after hearing my brother's bothered voice.

Seeing my uncomfortable look, Jay muttered the cliché words. "It is not what it looks like."

Really?

What I'm saying is that it is what it looks like; I mean, what's the other explanation? Jay was literally right in front of me and his mouth was latched on mine. Oh, probably because he is a cannibal and loves human lips? Of course not. Hmph, if the shoe fits then it is what it is.

"You cursed." I frowned while crossing my arms. "That's inappropriate."

"You were doing something inappropriate," My very lovely brother rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "It's reasonable."

"No, it isn't..." Jay muttered awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.

"Shut up, Emerson."

He sighed, "Shutting up."

"Elliot!" I frowned, "You didn't have to be so mean!"

Jay gave me a reassuring smile and gave my hand a light squeeze. "It's okay, Riles."

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" El frowned while walking towards us and snatched my arm, "And don't touch her. Don't look at her. Don't do anything with her."

I forcefully pulled my arm away and glared at him, "Sorry not sorry but you're not my father, El."

"But I am someone important in your life."

"And this is my life."

"But I am your brother."

"I make my own decisions."

"But I am your older brother."

Grunting out because of irritation, I put my hands on my hips and asked, "So? So what if you're my older brother?"

"That means that I have the right to act like our father." He smiled sarcastically, "Let's go."

"No," I gasped when he started pulling me, well, more of dragging me. "Elliot!"

Suddenly, I was pulled towards a hard chest, Jay's hard chest. "Bro, don't force your sister to do something she doesn't want to do."

El's eyes widened and anger was crawling in his eyes. "Stay out of this, Emerson."

"No." Jay frowned, "I know that you don't know that I love your sister-"

"I know." El rolled his eyes.

"Well, what's the problem then?"

"I know, I understand it. I just don't accept it."

I raised an eyebrow, "What's there to accept?"