(25) Sappy

Yes.Yes.Yes, I know I know. To be frank, I forgot that I have to actually write something since I've been busy and everything and- 😭😍

Let's just say that I'm in this organization, the main reason why I got busy this school year. And it ended like weeks ago, which means that my upperclassmen and that I, or we, are the ones who would now take over.

And, 😂 I don't know how to explain this... that's why I'm going to write a book about it. So I was actually planning to stop the suit series with this one, but then, I realized that I can still actually continue it with my long explanation. I don't know 😂

And I've also decided to pause The Suit series since I would like to focus on my other books. Don't worry, The Suit series doesn't end here, just paused though.

And as an apology gift, I'll be writing something I've never written before.

I love you guys and thank you for everything

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"So..." I muttered silently to break the silence, "It's a nice weather we're having, huh?"

Jay raised an eyebrow but didn't comment about my lame start. It's a good thing that he kept silent about it and didn't make fun of me since I'm the one making the effort here.

"So..." I trailed off, "Are you comfortable? Are you feeling fine? Are you okay?"

He simply nodded his head.

"So..." I cleared my throat, "I'll go back to my room now."

"It's not your room." He said, "It's my room since it's my house."

"And he speaks!" I gasped mockingly, putting a hand on my mouth for exaggeration, "I thought you were a statue!"

Smiling, he stood and walked towards me. "Well aren't you smarty pants?"

"Uh no." I scoffed, taking a step back as he takes a step closer. "Sergeant Sarcasm will do." I groaned silently when my back hit the refrigerator. I can now smell his mouth wash; that's how close he really is.

"You know Riles, you're pretty."

".... thank you?"

Suddenly, he took a step closer making our forehead touch. "But you're really really beautiful up close."

I chuckled, "Then I guess I should always keep you at this distance then."

"Nah."

"Hmm?"

He moved his head lower, making our nose touch. "I prefer for us to be more closer." And without another word, he claimed my lips with his. Closing my eyes, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"I would hate to interrupt, but I need to get something from the fridge."

My eyes opened and I abruptly pushed Jay, making him fall on his butt. "Emily!"

Jay's mother, Emily, laughed wholeheartedly and walked towards me. "Excuse me, Riley."

I blushed furiously and took a step away from the refrigerator. I covered my lips with my left thumb and I watched silently as Jay stood up from the floor and walked towards me.